Triumph Motorcycles

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews

Powertrain Engineer (Graduate) Interview

Powertrain Engineer (Graduate)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Triumph Motorcycles in October 2012.

Interview Details – You will be reqired to complete assessments based on numerical and mechanical aptitude along with a personality test. Once you've passed this stage, you'll be asked to attend an interview at the factory in Hinckley with team leaders within the department and take a fault-finding assessment. The final stage would involve meeting with the head of the department.

Interview Question – You will be given components and be required to answer questions along the lines of manufacturing processes, material selection and the effects of applied loads   Answer Question

Production & Materials Scheduler Interview

Production & Materials Scheduler
Bournville, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Triumph Motorcycles in February 2013.

Interview Details – Internal interview with two members of staff, scheduling and logistics managers.
Comprised of 45 minutes of interview questions. A written (mathematical) exercise lasted 30 minutes was a simulation of a working day in the office.

Interview Question – What would the course of action be if the material does not arrive on time?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – NA

Graduate Design Engineer Interview

Graduate Design Engineer
Hinckley, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Triumph Motorcycles in February 2014.

Interview Details – I applied for the job and then about 3 weeks after i got an email saying i had been accepted as an applicant and that they would like me to complete some online tests. The test consisted of a personality test, a mechanical comprehension test, a verbal reasoning test and a numerical reasoning test. After a week they got back to me and said that i had been accepted to an interview at their base in Hinckley. The interview was very much just to get to know me, they used the personality test I completed to see if it was accurate and asked me questions about the answers I gave. Other than that it was typical 'why do you want to work for Triumph?' and 'Where do you want to be in 10 years?'.

Interview Question – No technical questions were asked.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Buyer
Hinckley, England (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Triumph Motorcycles in September 2010.

Interview Details – First visit has a company tour along with verbal and numeracy tests and personality test.

Interview Question – How your efforts in procurement will improve operating profit of the company?   View Answer

Worked for Triumph Motorcycles? Contribute to the Community!