Triumvirate Environmental, Inc.

Average Difficulty
10 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Astoria, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. in September 2013.

Interview Details – Ask them about the manual labor.

Interview Question – They ask you if you are a good driver?   View Answer

Environmental Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc..

Interview Details – First interview was with one guy. He asked all the questions you would expect. They really are just trying to see if your a smart person. Then he ask about why you want the job and explained the position. They are straight up about the position. It is essentially a driver of hazardous waste position that includes lab pack (lab pack is correctly packing whatever haz waste you will be picking up).

The second interview was more of the same but with two other people. They emailed me a few questions to make a little power point presentation (5 min). The questions where something along the lines of 1)describe hard work 2) In your own words describe a part of their mission statement 3) In your own words describes "WOWing" your client. I thought that part was a little weird. The "WOWing" seemed to me to be a little gimmick/motivator for their employees to do the job. Just speculating (because I declined the offer) they need to get their employees show up and have this 110% attitude all the time, but the whole think seemed fake and forced.

I got an offer. Personally it wasn't for me, but if it was for me I wouldn't of taken it because of the low pay, 15.50/hr.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here (I didn't, I was in it for interview practice)   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Was not what I was looking for.

Environmental Specialist

Interview Details – I received two e-mails, from separate people about my application. One e-mail was an HR representative who wanted to set up a phone interview and the other from the HR coordinator saying I was not being reviewed because I was not located in the area. This all seemed a bit unprofessional. However, I e-mailed the HR representative back and set up a phone interview with her for the next day. She was very nice and easy to talk to. She asked a lot of the "normal" interview questions, background, classes I enjoyed, how I reacted in certain situations, etc. None of the questions were too out of the ordinary. She answered all of my questions, and I realized the position wasn't for me so I withdrew my application.

Interview Question – How would you describe 'good customer service'?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Environmental Specialist

Interview Details – I was contacted by phone at first one week after I applied. Then I was scheduled an onsite a week later. The whole process only took 2 weeks. And the interview only took 15 minutes. The questions were not far from expectation, just like normal.

Interview Question – The one I remember is what did you most enjoy at shool.   Answer Question

Environmental Specialist

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc..

Interview Details – The first interview was with a hiring manager; it was relaxed. The last question was how would you fail? Not a great note to end on so be aware
Second interview had a presentation with some people from the department and then more questions.
I was called about setting up another interview, potentially just a phone interview, but they never called back again after I left messages. They emailed me saying I was no longer being considered so I never had the third conversation.

Interview Question – how would you fail at this position?   Answer Question

Somerville, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. in April 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and received a phone call for an interview about 2 weeks later. Interview was set up by a different person for 2 weeks out but the actual interview was with the recruitment coordinator. I liked the recruitment coordinator but I wasn't a big fan of the environment. It could be that it was my first professional interview but it just didn't feel right.

Interview Question – Have you ever filled out environmental forms?   Answer Question

Somerville, MA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. in April 2012.

Interview Details – I filled out an online survey first. Then I completed 3 interviews, one with an HR person and two with potential managers.

Interview Question – Hypothetical questions about how I would respond in difficult situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, its take it or leave it.

Somerville, MA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc..

Interview Details – I went through 1 phone interview and 1 interview in person. I stopped by and dropped off my resume and cover letter and about 3 weeks later I got a call from a recruiter. I did my phone interview with him and then was told that I would hear from him within 2 weeks, once he got my background check and driving record back. I waited 5 weeks until I finally heard back from them. I went for an interview and really enjoyed the atmosphere and everyone was quite pleasant but I found it a bit weird that I had to interview with 3 different people and I had to give a presentation. I did not receive the position.

Interview Question – "What do you mean by science?" (a follow up question to my statement that I would really like to get back into a science field)   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Driver
Somerville, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. in April 2012.

Interview Details – It was great. The company rep's I met with were all very nice and knowledgeable about the position, company, and what it takes to do well there.

Interview Question – Revolved around my attention to detail   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – On the application they ask me for a salary, and based off of my background/ classifications/ certs they actually gave me more than i was expecting

Chemist/Environmental Specialist Interview

Chemist/Environmental Specialist

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. in February 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted a resume online directly through their website and within 1.5 weeks received a phone call from an HR representative from the company. Briefly discussed my resume and was asked to have a phone interview setup. Phone interview came about a week later with questions pertaining to job experience and school experiences. Fairly basic questions nothing too specific, but had to be creative to answer some. Was then asked to fill out an application and generic personality test. After that point did not hear from the company for another two weeks and was later informed by email someone else had been hired.

Interview Question – What was a major leadership role you have done and what were your responsibilities?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Triumvirate Environmental, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by Triumvirate Environmental, Inc. employees and interview candidates.