Trivantis

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trivantis

Support & Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Trivantis in November 2010.

After the initial call I was interviewed by 2 people from the department I would be working in. The next day I was asked to come in at 8am for another interview with the VP of Sales who was Department head for support. The initial interview was comfortable and casual.The second interview was rocky and the VP is a very intimidating person.

I would not take any initial offer. If the ask you for salary requirements ask for more then you want as they will offer you a very low number.

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Trivantis in July 2010.

I emailed my resume after finding the job post on craigslist. He called and wanted an interview right away. I went in the next day and was interviewed by two people. They said they were concerned that I have had two jobs in the two years since I graduated college. I left, they called right after and asked me to email my references. Since I used to teach high school, my references were not available to be contacted over the summer. He replied to my email and said that he could not hire me because he could not contact my references.

Interview Questions

Payroll Help Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Trivantis in February 2011.

Quick interview with owner, seemed very positive.

Interview Questions