Trivantis

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Support & Testing Engineer Interview

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Trivantis in November 2010.

Interview Details – After the initial call I was interviewed by 2 people from the department I would be working in. The next day I was asked to come in at 8am for another interview with the VP of Sales who was Department head for support. The initial interview was comfortable and casual.The second interview was rocky and the VP is a very intimidating person.

Negotiation Details – I would not take any initial offer. If the ask you for salary requirements ask for more then you want as they will offer you a very low number.

Software Tester Interview

Boca Raton, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Trivantis in July 2010.

Interview Details – I emailed my resume after finding the job post on craigslist. He called and wanted an interview right away. I went in the next day and was interviewed by two people. They said they were concerned that I have had two jobs in the two years since I graduated college. I left, they called right after and asked me to email my references. Since I used to teach high school, my references were not available to be contacted over the summer. He replied to my email and said that he could not hire me because he could not contact my references.

Interview Question – How do things go at your current job?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Payroll Help Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Trivantis in February 2011.

Interview Details – Quick interview with owner, seemed very positive.

Interview Question – Do you have any payroll experience?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Trivantis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Trivantis interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Trivantis employees and interview candidates.