Triveni Turbines Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2015

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Triveni Turbines

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Triveni Turbines (Bangalore (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

it was a pool campus drive.15 institutes participated in it. first round was online technical(80) and analytical reasoning(20) and allquestions were non-negative. i was selected in top 15 candidates, so i directly appeared for interview the next day. interview took 45 minutes. and i was called for the final interview at bangalore. the whole interview process at bangalore was very enjoyable . in my interview pannel there were 6 members.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgaum (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Triveni Turbines (Belgaum (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Throughly organized process..neatly conducted...hectic and tough....prepare one subject thoroughly first is aptitude test plus technical objective test, second is the group discussion then technical round interview..finally if u get through this u will be selected for final round panel interview in banglore..

Interview Questions

• they asked me to explain any basic concept in any of my favourite subject..   Answer Question

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Triveni Turbines.

Interview

It was a pool campus. First round was online technical aptitude which was very basic. Then was the GD round. If you are one of the top students in written test, then you are exempted from GD, direct PI. After PI they shortlisted only three out of total 600 students appeared. Selected students were called up to their Bangalore office where again technical Pi was conducted. 12 interviewers to 1 student. Each session lasted 45 minutes or so.

Interview Questions

• If they don't want you they will ask some unrealistic questions. More over interview panel members are biased to their own caste. Racial discrimination is there.   Answer Question

5 year bond plus the career didn't look that much promising.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Triveni Turbines.

Interview

It was a pooled campus. The first round was an online test which consisted of both aptitude and technical questions It was very interesting and very few people got through to the next round. Next they informed us about the FIVE YEAR BOND!!! Some of my friends left. The next round was GD. This is where a lot of the people with weak Communication skills got out(including me).

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Triveni Turbines (Bangalore (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Usually through some agency, sometimes reference (in case of urgency), Telephone with your boss, One round with GM, One round with HR for salary, etc. Be smart enough to ask for detailed salary breakup in writing,after negotiation of salary, before signing the offer letter.