Trofholz Technologies, Inc. Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trofholz Technologies, Inc.

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Trofholz Technologies, Inc. (Rocklin, CA).

Interview

It took them a few weeks to initially contact me about the interview, I had almost forgotten I applied. After they contacted me, they then realized that the time slot they offered isn't do-able for them, so rescheduled. After the interview they told me they would let me know in 2-3 weeks. About a month later, I emailed them and they said wait 1-2 more weeks. Almost 2 months later, they sent me a generic rejection. What a waste of my time.

Interview Questions

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterey, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Trofholz Technologies, Inc. (Monterey, CA).

Interview

Very low key and personable.

Interview Questions

• The unexpected question was how I interacted with people of different ethnicities.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Trofholz Technologies, Inc. (Rocklin, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Long process, multiple itterations. Everyone afraid to pull the trigger unless CEO blesses every hiring (in consultation with her husband).

Negotiation

The Ops Director feels that he is in the driver seat with a take it or leave it attitude, and lying about bonus structure that leads to additional income. In the end he does not make the decision as the CEO is a control freak.