Tronox

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Treasury Analyst Interview

Treasury Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Tronox.

Interview Details – phone interview and they never hit me back.

Interview Question – nothing. just feeling you out.   Answer Question

Material Analyst Interview

Material Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Tronox.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very typical. I was contacted by the recruiter first who then forwarded my resume to the hiring manager. He immediately contacted me the next day and we briefly went over my resume and the company. In the next few days I was asked to come onsite for an interview.
The interview consisted of me meeting with almost 5-6 managers with whom I discussed my resume and projects in detail. It was a little tiring to repeat the exact same things over and over. There were a lot of detailed questions on the projects. I also had an onsite Excel test, it was fairly simple. Overall the interview was just like a regular one, with nothing too difficult.

Interview Question – Onsite Excel test   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Tronox.

Interview Details – There was a phone interview at first, and then was invited to the plant where there was a panel interview with several of the process engineers and the team leader. Everyone was kind, except for the plant manager but after that bit the whole process was very relaxing. They were simply searching for a long-term employee who was capable and willing to start a family with the company.

Interview Question – The question that caught me off guard concerned the amount of time I was willing to work there. I was asked by a person who had 17 years working there, so I had to pause because I had not really thought that far into the future yet. I should have had an immediate answer ready, but unfortunately paused too long.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Tronox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tronox interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Tronox employees and interview candidates.