Tropical Smoothie Cafe General Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2015

2.5

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tropical Smoothie Cafe (Ann Arbor, MI) in December 2013.

Interview

I met with the owner of the location a couple times and it was a basic interview for any management position. Just be prepared to answer questions about labor control, food cost control, and commitment to the job.

Interview Questions

• Just be prepared to answer questions about labor control, food cost control, and commitment to the job.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tropical Smoothie Cafe

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tropical Smoothie Cafe (Chicago, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

I was actually recruited, the interview process was pretty basic, I sat with the store owner and director of operations and interviewed for the area. For my second interview I sat with the Area Developer. I waited about a week and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• If you were at a business lunch and you ordered a rare steak and they brought it to you well done, what would you do?   1 Answer
    • Give examples of ideas you’ve had or implemented.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate much in the way of salary, however I was able to negotiate vacation and sick time. Benefits weren't an option. If you're going to work for TSC I would recommend that you take the time to research the company and know what you're getting yourself into.