Tropicana Casino And Resort Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tropicana Casino And Resort

Graphics Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tropicana Casino And Resort (Atlantic City, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

I was emailed about 3 weeks after completing the application process and was invited for an interview. They were not very specific as to where I was to meet them building wise. Once i found my way to the room after some searching, i was met by a panel sitting at a large table and the interview began.

Interview Questions

• How knowledgeable are you with broadcast quality production   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tropicana Casino And Resort (Atlantic City, NJ) in September 2011.

Interview

Place applacation online. I received a phone call within the same day for a interview the next day. I arrived at human resources inwhich I was given my printed applacation. I was directed to the manager of department in,which I had applied for. Very pleasant interview. Very intense questioning of details of responsiblities for the position. In my oppion to many questions for a experienced canidite expectations of answering questions in the same diolog and expressions as interviewer although answers come to the same conclusion. Interview ended on a good note. I was told that I would receive an answer eighther way if I was hired or not. I was never contacted.

Interview Questions

• What kind of service would I expect?   1 Answer
    • Why did you leave your last employment   1 Answer

General Occupation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tropicana Casino And Resort (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2010.

Interview

There is a HUman Resources Interview and you then interview with the department. The department ultimately makes the decision. You will have to go through a background and drug test. Once you have successfully completed those, you will then be hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you exceeded a guests expectations.   Answer Question

Interview

Came in for an interview and was there for about 15-20 mins. Gave my resume and the manager did most of the talking. She explained what I will be doing there and which restaurant I would be working at. They were in need of people so as a result i was hired on the spot