Tropicana Casino And Resort Interview Questions

2.5

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tropicana Casino And Resort in September 2011.

Place applacation online. I received a phone call within the same day for a interview the next day. I arrived at human resources inwhich I was given my printed applacation. I was directed to the manager of department in,which I had applied for. Very pleasant interview. Very intense questioning of details of responsiblities for the position. In my oppion to many questions for a experienced canidite expectations of answering questions in the same diolog and expressions as interviewer although answers come to the same conclusion. Interview ended on a good note. I was told that I would receive an answer eighther way if I was hired or not. I was never contacted.

General Occupation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Tropicana Casino And Resort in June 2010.

There is a HUman Resources Interview and you then interview with the department. The department ultimately makes the decision. You will have to go through a background and drug test. Once you have successfully completed those, you will then be hired.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you exceeded a guests expectations.   Answer Question

Quick Service Attendant/Fountain Worker Interview

Came in for an interview and was there for about 15-20 mins. Gave my resume and the manager did most of the talking. She explained what I will be doing there and which restaurant I would be working at. They were in need of people so as a result i was hired on the spot