Trox

Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Engineer Interview

Applications Engineer
Cumming, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Trox in September 2011.

Interview Details – There were a few brief phone conversations, one preliminary interview covering the company and general fit for myself as an employee, and a final trip through the facility and more rigorous interview with multiple members of management.

Interview Question – No specific question stood out as unexpected.   Answer Question

Contract Engineer Interview

Contract Engineer
Cumming, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Trox in June 2010.

Interview Details – It was pretty simple, Group interview with the Plant Manager and the Engineering Manager. Learning about skills, and past jobs. Things were negotiable and they were very understanding of me pursuing my masters degree at the same time.

Interview Question – Simple questions about my background and familiarity with computer systems they used   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was negotiable, i squeezed a few more dollars.

Worked for Trox? Contribute to the Community!