TruGreen

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TruGreen in November 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process from day application submitted to 1st day of raining was 2 weeks long

Interview Question – Nothing was unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate

Inside Sales Associate

I applied online and interviewed at TruGreen.

Interview Details – i was laid back and very relaxed. The interview process went very quickly but covered all the basics of sales.

Interview Question – What are two important features of selling... Explaining the benefits and the features...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – starting wages

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TruGreen in April 2012.

Interview Details – Apllied on-line, received call from recruiter scheduled 2 days after. interviewed face to face with H.R., 5 behavior questions then asked to role play and sale her a object, told to come back in 3 days to interview with manager, received offer, sent for drug test start in 5 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Based on experience ( years )

Wixom, MI

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TruGreen in March 2011.

Interview Details – I was called by the branch sales manager from my resume posted on CareerBuilder. Interview was pleasant and informative. Second interview was, surprising to me, a job offer. I was ready to leave my former company, so I accepted the job offer.

Interview Question – I was pleased to find out that the supervisor quite candidly told me that this was a sales company. This wasn't a surprise, but it was nice that they were upfront.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was not an option. I would advise others to ask about the pay structure, as it is slightly convoluted and results in lower pay overall. They may be unwilling to tell you the pay formula. I was unable to find out until I had already signed an employment agreement.

Worked for TruGreen? Contribute to the Community!