TruGreen

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Salesman Interview

Ocala, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TruGreen in September 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the company through email at first, after they found my resume online. I responded to the email, they called and set up an interview. The day of the interview, i was called an hour before and told they needed to reschedule. The next day when I arrived for my interview, I was warmly greeted by a few employees that worked in the office. The offices itself were kind of run down, did not look like a profitable company office. The interview itself was pretty relaxed, talked mostly about unrelated subject matter. Was asked, or insinuated, a second interview with a higher up. Never got a call back.

Interview Question – Was asked to make a sales pitch. Sell the interviewer on a pen.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TruGreen? Contribute to the Community!

TruGreen Videos

TruGreen – Why Work for Us?

At TruGreen, you’ll see that you will find more career rewards – one lawn after another. Our employees work hard to do what’s best for their customers and along the way have found some pretty great opportunities for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TruGreen interview questions and advice in Ocala, FL. All interview reviews posted anonymously by TruGreen employees and interview candidates.