TruGreen

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Naperville, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at TruGreen in May 2014.

Interview Details – Initial Communication- Girl does not know the job in detail. She submits your resume and then you get call 1-1/2 weeks later. Waiting time 5 days. Then you get Personality profile test. 1 more week. Then interview.

Interview Question – Do you mind being Outdoors doing door to door Sales on Potential Customers' property?   View Answer

Bradenton, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TruGreen.

Interview Details – I was contacted for an interview by a rep from their office after sending in an application. When i got there i found that they were screening quite a lot of persons over a number of days. Had to do online application on their system then i sat down for a one-on-one interview with a "manager" who seemed less than professional and read his questions from a booklet. the questions were good but just seemed like he was going through the motions. he told me the position is straight m-f 9-8 and sat 9-5 (or something like that), plus overtime if necessary. You get a minimal base salary (barely enough to cover the crazy hours you'd be working) and gas mileage. They offer some sales training daily also he said.

Interview Question – Give an example of how your marketing/idea has benefited your previous employer   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TruGreen in January 2013.

Interview Details – Was phone and asked to apply

Interview Question – Can you commit to a full season   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Very Easy Interview

Outside Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TruGreen in February 2014.

Interview Details – Very easy questions and it didn't last long. They act like they have high expectations, but it seemed too simple.

Interview Question – What would you say to a home owner after arriving at their home?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at TruGreen.

Interview Details – they found my resume on line and asked for an interview. My branch used a two interview process and included " sale my this pen" exercise". They prefer well spoken people who can convey the pitch to the everyday Joe. it was not hard to get hired as long as a person has some descent conversation skills besides talking slang,

Interview Question – Why should i hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate becuase i was out of work for a while.

Very Easy Interview

Freeland, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TruGreen in April 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was a sales pitch that I fell into. I think they would hire anyone.

Interview Question – Do you have any sales experience.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No. Don't accept the offer.

Worked for TruGreen? Contribute to the Community!