TruGreen

2.2

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at TruGreen in May 2014.

Initial Communication- Girl does not know the job in detail. She submits your resume and then you get call 1-1/2 weeks later. Waiting time 5 days. Then you get Personality profile test. 1 more week. Then interview.

Interview Questions
  • Do you mind being Outdoors doing door to door Sales on Potential Customers' property?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TruGreen

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at TruGreen.

I was contacted for an interview by a rep from their office after sending in an application. When i got there i found that they were screening quite a lot of persons over a number of days. Had to do online application on their system then i sat down for a one-on-one interview with a "manager" who seemed less than professional and read his questions from a booklet. the questions were good but just seemed like he was going through the motions. he told me the position is straight m-f 9-8 and sat 9-5 (or something like that), plus overtime if necessary. You get a minimal base salary (barely enough to cover the crazy hours you'd be working) and gas mileage. They offer some sales training daily also he said.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of how your marketing/idea has benefited your previous employer   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TruGreen in February 2014.

Very easy questions and it didn't last long. They act like they have high expectations, but it seemed too simple.

Interview Questions
    • What would you say to a home owner after arriving at their home?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at TruGreen.

they found my resume on line and asked for an interview. My branch used a two interview process and included " sale my this pen" exercise". They prefer well spoken people who can convey the pitch to the everyday Joe. it was not hard to get hired as long as a person has some descent conversation skills besides talking slang,

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate becuase i was out of work for a while.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TruGreen in January 2013.

Was phone and asked to apply

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Freeland, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Freeland, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TruGreen in April 2012.

The interview was a sales pitch that I fell into. I think they would hire anyone.

Interview Questions
    No. Don't accept the offer.