TruGreen Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TruGreen (Jackson, MS) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a long interview process, the interviewer was kind of arrogant. I declined the offer because 6 days of work did not justify the base pay that they make sound so good.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TruGreen

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TruGreen (Raleigh, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview took about 30 minutes. I wad greeted by a friendly staff, member and had my 1st interview with the sales manager. Some of the benefits i was most interested in is the weekly pay which includes commission pay, plus mileage.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TruGreen (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

Very basic. No questions asked. They were desperate for workers. Do not apply if you have a college degree and want it to matter. Simply want someone to take low pay for a 4 year degree. Would of liked it to be a higher pay. Was not interested in the door to door sales aspect of it.

Interview Questions

Low pay. Did not want to do door to door sales. Didn't respect my 4 year degree.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Initial interview is an overview of company expectations and thorough job description. Do your homework and research the company's history. Know how long in business, how many customers nationwide, etc.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TruGreen.

Interview

Was a normal interview, the only problem was the hours. The interview was very good. I declined the offer due to the hours being M-F 11-9pm and sat 11-5pm and it must have very high turn over to because they had numerous pages of sign in sheets for that one day of people interviewing for the one spot.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

The interview was only 30 minutes long. They went over the basic job description and described the work atmosphere. They didn't really go over the pay structure until I asked about it. The work week is 6 days and the hours are later in the day.

Interview Questions

• Basically I had to show that I could pitch the product and answer a few basic questions. I accepted the job offer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oldsmar, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TruGreen (Oldsmar, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

Arrive at location. They sign you in and give you a name tag. Then you complete an online application at one of their computer stations. After that you are interviewed. The sales manager for the local branch interviewed me. Outside sale reps go out into neighborhoods; door to door sales. 100 doors/day. 50 hr wk. $500/wk base + comm. Goal is 2 sales per day. Average sale is $500 annual contract. 2 wks of training. Mulitple interview process. This was first interview.

Interview Questions

• No questions at this stage of the interview process. Sales Mgr wanted to know if I was interested.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TruGreen (Albuquerque, NM) in October 2014.

Interview

Brief they don't go into a lot of details but it was about the company and the opportunity for advancement. They talk about the career they talk about the company and they talk about the hours from what I heard are long but overall good people just wanting to make a good career.

Interview Questions

• It was a informal really about closing out sales and making commissions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at TruGreen (Naperville, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

Initial Communication- Girl does not know the job in detail. She submits your resume and then you get call 1-1/2 weeks later. Waiting time 5 days. Then you get Personality profile test. 1 more week. Then interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind being Outdoors doing door to door Sales on Potential Customers' property?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TruGreen (Bradenton, FL).

Interview

I was contacted for an interview by a rep from their office after sending in an application. When i got there i found that they were screening quite a lot of persons over a number of days. Had to do online application on their system then i sat down for a one-on-one interview with a "manager" who seemed less than professional and read his questions from a booklet. the questions were good but just seemed like he was going through the motions. he told me the position is straight m-f 9-8 and sat 9-5 (or something like that), plus overtime if necessary. You get a minimal base salary (barely enough to cover the crazy hours you'd be working) and gas mileage. They offer some sales training daily also he said.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how your marketing/idea has benefited your previous employer   Answer Question