True Manufacturing Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at True Manufacturing

Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at True Manufacturing (O'Fallon, MO).

Interview

Called an add in the paper. They returned the call the next day. It took nearly a month and a phone call from me to get an interview. They do the interview in O'Fallon. If you meet the requirements there is a drug test to go to after. It was about a week later that I was clear to go through the walk through of the factory.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected: What is the one thing that you are the most proud of your life?   Answer Question

Factory Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at True Manufacturing.

Interview

Questions were not very difficult. But if you've been out of school in a while, be careful, they throw a measuring test on you. When you haven't done something in over 20 years, that could really throw you for a loop. They could've at least mentioned that so that you could brush up on your skills. Not challenging but still.... Was told they would call me for second interview.

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in O Fallon, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at True Manufacturing (O Fallon, MO).

Interview

The interview process was long almost two hours long but it was very good. They were professional and pleasant. I can’t think of a time where I felt uncomfortable. They really want to know who I was and what I was looking for in the job!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was very nice and went well

Engineer Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at True Manufacturing (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2014.

Interview

Brief interview with two Engineers who went through what the job would be and what a work day was. Wanted to make sure they got the right fit

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at True Manufacturing (O'Fallon, MO).

Interview

I had three interviews in total including a panel interview. The interview process was extremely unprofessional. I couldn't believe that I was interviewing for a middle management position and was asked about my grades in high school. I have a Master's degree. How are the grades I made 20 years ago in High School relevant? There were several equally ridiculous questions. They don't seem to differentiate whether they are interviewing for an entry level manufacturing job or professional level, management position. At the end of the panel interview, I was told I would be contacted soon regarding their decision. I never heard a word from them. I can understand if they decided to go with another candidate, but to not communicate anything after the hours I had spent with them on 3 different days was rude.

Inventory Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at True Manufacturing (O'Fallon, MO) in September 2012.

Interview

Found position on online job board. Printed and mailed resume and cover letter per job posting instructions. Received phone call approx. 1 week later to schedule face to face interview.
    Interviewed one-on-one with HR rep. Approx. 45 minute interview. Next step would have been interview with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• General questions about current and past positions. Not very difficult questions. Questions tended to gauge experience in manufacturing and/or related work.   Answer Question

Factory Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at True Manufacturing (O'Fallon, MO).

Interview

You get one face-face interview and if you're lucky, you get a second after that. After that there is a drug screen and physical. The interviewers were pretty nice but the interviews were long and they asked a lot about previous work history. They go over benefits in the 2nd interview which was nice to know up front.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too difficult to answer - it is basic stuff like if you don't mind standing on your feet all day.   Answer Question

Starting pay was $12/hr, which is good, but I got another job offer somewhere else.

Department Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at True Manufacturing (Mexico, MO) in August 2008.

Interview

Applied in person, received first interview in 2 days, went to 2nd interview next day, started orientation in a week.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer