True Manufacturing Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at True Manufacturing

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  O Fallon, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in O Fallon, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at True Manufacturing.

The interview process was long almost two hours long but it was very good. They were professional and pleasant. I can’t think of a time where I felt uncomfortable. They really want to know who I was and what I was looking for in the job!

Interview Questions
    It was very nice and went well

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in O'Fallon, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at True Manufacturing.

I had three interviews in total including a panel interview. The interview process was extremely unprofessional. I couldn't believe that I was interviewing for a middle management position and was asked about my grades in high school. I have a Master's degree. How are the grades I made 20 years ago in High School relevant? There were several equally ridiculous questions. They don't seem to differentiate whether they are interviewing for an entry level manufacturing job or professional level, management position. At the end of the panel interview, I was told I would be contacted soon regarding their decision. I never heard a word from them. I can understand if they decided to go with another candidate, but to not communicate anything after the hours I had spent with them on 3 different days was rude.

Inventory Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in O'Fallon, MO

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at True Manufacturing in September 2012.

Found position on online job board. Printed and mailed resume and cover letter per job posting instructions. Received phone call approx. 1 week later to schedule face to face interview.
    Interviewed one-on-one with HR rep. Approx. 45 minute interview. Next step would have been interview with hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • General questions about current and past positions. Not very difficult questions. Questions tended to gauge experience in manufacturing and/or related work.   Answer Question

Department Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mexico, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, MO

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at True Manufacturing in August 2008.

Applied in person, received first interview in 2 days, went to 2nd interview next day, started orientation in a week.

Factory Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in O'Fallon, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at True Manufacturing.

You get one face-face interview and if you're lucky, you get a second after that. After that there is a drug screen and physical. The interviewers were pretty nice but the interviews were long and they asked a lot about previous work history. They go over benefits in the 2nd interview which was nice to know up front.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was too difficult to answer - it is basic stuff like if you don't mind standing on your feet all day.   Answer Question

Starting pay was $12/hr, which is good, but I got another job offer somewhere else.

Worked for True Manufacturing? Contribute to the Community!