True Partners Consulting Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at True Partners Consulting

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Melville, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was about two hours long and I met with five different People ranging from consultant to managing director. They were very friendly and happy to talk to me about the company. They gave me an overview of the company and what I would be doing. They showed me around the office and introduced to the other employees that I would be working with.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I thought I would be able to bring to the company, and how what I have learned in college would be able to help me preform the tasks that I would be assigned.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I had 30 mins x 6 interviews (for 3 hours with 6 different people). Very relaxed. I really loved their interview process since it was like 'communicating' with them rather than just 'Questions and Answers.' They really want to know more outside of your resume. People in TPC are so wonderful.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (San Jose, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was brilliant, people were very welcoming and they were fun to talk to. They also gave us a close to real-life case to do and it certainly gave me a better understanding of what the firm will be doing once i start work. So it was very good.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a most recent problem you have faced and how to solve it ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

There were just basic behavioral questions. I had to go through 6 interviews. I went through 2 rounds of interviews and was introduced through career fair. We interviewed, then mingled, and had lunch with interns and interviewers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Berkeley, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I got this interview through applying from my school's career site. The interview itself was conducted at my school's career center. The interview was 30 minutes long and consisted of the standard "introduce yourself" followed by the typical behavioral questions. The interviewer was very nice and easy to talk to. The interviewer said that I was very qualified and a good talker, and then asked me why I was still searching for a job, which caught me off guard. However I liked the interview overall.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a very positive experience interviewing with TPC. I found the firm at my university's career fair and I immediately liked the people I met. I was invited for an on campus interview and then for an office visit. I loved the office culture and felt as though I fit in with it. I rated the interview as "easy," although I feel as though the most important part is that I felt very comfortable through the interview process, which in turn made it easy to have a conversation with my interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions I got were based on my résumé, but also a lot of my interviews were simply casual conversations. Through the interviews, I was able to gain insight on the culture of the firm. The questions I encountered ranged from what I wished to gain from an internship to where I would travel if I were allowed one trip anywhere in the world.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

On campus interview followed by interactive group interview onsite. The group interview was very unique. We did short 15 min interviews with multiple employees around the office, and also participated with other candidates in a team-building exercise. This may sound intimidating, but it was honestly a lot of fun. I left the interview wanting the job more than ever, and I got it!

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest accomplishment?   1 Answer

Tax Consultant Interview

Interview

I apply through our college career center. Actually I attend job fair that is why i got my interview on campus. The interviewer is a partner who is really nice to everybody. I did ask about my friends they have no idea about the result of their interview. This guy is not following standard interview questions, such as tell me about yourself, walk me through your resume. He did not ask any behavior questions either. We just talk about my interest on international tax and future opportunities in this practice area. We talk about my personal interest and just a little about my current job. Unfortunately, I did not get opportunity to the 2nd round interview.

Interview Questions

• I would say he ask me about what do you do if you get this internship ( because i have a part time job at that time). I think I did bad for this question.   Answer Question

Unclaimed Property Consultant Interview

Application

I interviewed at True Partners Consulting in October 2014.

Interview

I got the interview at the career center on campus. A senior manager interviewed me. He asked me 4-5 questions based on my resume. No trick questions. It took only about 20 minutes. It was my first interview and I was super nervous. I guess that's one of the reason I got rejected.

Unclaimed Property Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at True Partners Consulting in September 2014.

Interview

Contacted recruiters at campus career fair in the fall of 2014. Discussed some aspects of the job with one of the associates, and exchanged information. Ended up securing an interview the following week. Interview was very relaxed. Basically just asked me to go through my resume and we just talked about myself and the company the remainder of the time. No other questions followed. Interviewer was very calming and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume?   1 Answer