True Partners Consulting Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at True Partners Consulting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at True Partners Consulting in September 2013.

Had an initial phone screening where they went over the structure of the company, the details of the position and my related experience. Invited for an in-office interview. They scheduled three candidates to interview at the same time. We each met with a separate staff member for 30 minutes and then switched.

Interview Questions
    • The questions generally were nothing out of the ordinary. The interview was more conversational than a hypothetical question and answer. Typical questions were how would you prepare for this type of case or how would you handle a dissatisfied client?   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

interviewed with a tax partner through campus recruiting

Summer Internship Consultant Interview

On campus interview with a senior consultant. Interview is mainly about behavioral questions. For example, why tax not auditing; why choose True Partners; What working experience do you have. The whole process was quite casual and the interviewer was very friendly. It was like a chat.

Tax Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at True Partners Consulting in September 2012.

Got through 1st Round interview- they asked me simple questions regarding schoolwork, what did I like about tax, what did I know about their company etc etc.
    Process lasted about 30 minutes, told me they would give me a call/email if I made it to second round.
    Got one next day, will be going to second round interview soon on-site.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions regarding federal tax laws and individual taxation   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Champaign, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at True Partners Consulting in October 2012.

Applied through campus career services. First round interview was on campus. Interview was mostly conversational tone, very easy to talk to interviewer. Asked questions about how I heard of the firm, why I chose accounting as a major, why I am interested in tax over audit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university - interviewed at True Partners Consulting in October 2012.

On campus interview. The first question is to ask me about TCP's website design and why do I want to work there.
    Asked me about three accomplishments I achieved
    Ask about my conflict with my co-workers and how to solve it.
    Ask my internship experience with financial services
    What do I know about tax
    The whole interview is about 45 minutes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at True Partners Consulting in September 2008.

The ask alot of behavioral questions. The employees seemed very stale, but hey, it is a tax office.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at True Partners Consulting in March 2013.

Had an on campus interview, the interviewers were pretty nice and friendly. The major part of the interview was a walk through of resume and they asked my past experience in other interns. They were also interested in the school project I did.

Interview Questions

Worked for True Partners Consulting? Contribute to the Community!