True Partners Consulting

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at True Partners Consulting in September 2013.

Interview Details – Had an initial phone screening where they went over the structure of the company, the details of the position and my related experience. Invited for an in-office interview. They scheduled three candidates to interview at the same time. We each met with a separate staff member for 30 minutes and then switched.

Interview Question – The questions generally were nothing out of the ordinary. The interview was more conversational than a hypothetical question and answer. Typical questions were how would you prepare for this type of case or how would you handle a dissatisfied client?   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

Tax Intern

Interviewed at True Partners Consulting

Interview Details – interviewed with a tax partner through campus recruiting

Summer Internship Consultant Interview

Summer Internship Consultant

Interviewed at True Partners Consulting

Interview Details – On campus interview with a senior consultant. Interview is mainly about behavioral questions. For example, why tax not auditing; why choose True Partners; What working experience do you have. The whole process was quite casual and the interviewer was very friendly. It was like a chat.

Tax Internship Interview

Tax Internship
San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at True Partners Consulting in September 2012.

Interview Details – Got through 1st Round interview- they asked me simple questions regarding schoolwork, what did I like about tax, what did I know about their company etc etc.
Process lasted about 30 minutes, told me they would give me a call/email if I made it to second round.
Got one next day, will be going to second round interview soon on-site.

Interview Question – Technical questions regarding federal tax laws and individual taxation   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

Tax Intern
Champaign, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at True Partners Consulting in October 2012.

Interview Details – Applied through campus career services. First round interview was on campus. Interview was mostly conversational tone, very easy to talk to interviewer. Asked questions about how I heard of the firm, why I chose accounting as a major, why I am interested in tax over audit.

Interview Question – Very easy conversational questions   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university - interviewed at True Partners Consulting in October 2012.

Interview Details – On campus interview. The first question is to ask me about TCP's website design and why do I want to work there.
Asked me about three accomplishments I achieved
Ask about my conflict with my co-workers and how to solve it.
Ask my internship experience with financial services
What do I know about tax
The whole interview is about 45 minutes

Interview Question – Ask me how to improve their website.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at True Partners Consulting in September 2008.

Interview Details – The ask alot of behavioral questions. The employees seemed very stale, but hey, it is a tax office.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at True Partners Consulting in March 2013.

Interview Details – Had an on campus interview, the interviewers were pretty nice and friendly. The major part of the interview was a walk through of resume and they asked my past experience in other interns. They were also interested in the school project I did.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Worked for True Partners Consulting? Contribute to the Community!