True Religion Apparel Key Holder Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

Key Holder Interview

Interview

All the hiring is done online. You first need to go online and see where is hiring, fill out an applications and then call they store and set up an interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked the normal questions. It was more about them getting to know you rather than being asked questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for True Religion Apparel

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at True Religion Apparel in March 2013.

Interview

Two Interviews One with Store manager one with DM first interview with SM laster about an hour DM interview lasted 40 Min

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none was happy with first offer

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at True Religion Apparel in July 2011.

Interview

Need to apply online or know a former employee to get an interview. You will interview with upper management. You will have to also interview with the district manager. Is they like you, they might also have you interview with another store manager from another store.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in certain situations? What are your strengths?   Answer Question

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at True Religion Apparel.

Interview

I was interviewed once by the district manager of the company. It was an informal setting, being asked to wear denim and a woven. Took place in a food court setting. All about the entrepreneurial spirit. They want you to run the store as if it was your own, cutting costs as low as possible while maintaining the highest sales. Questions in the interview are based around the premise.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not negotiable.