True Religion Apparel

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tucson, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at True Religion Apparel in August 2012.

Interview Details – Applied in person, the manager reviewed my application and scheduled an interview with me right then. I then later had a lengthy interview with the manager, who then scheduled me a phone interview with their district manager. The manager was very interested in me but and the district manager stated this, after interviewing with the district manager he said would get back to me but they never did. I even called him personally and left a message but did not hear anything back.

Interview Question – What do you think is most important for us to find in a True Religion employee?   View Answer

Tucson, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at True Religion Apparel in June 2012.

Interview Details – I applied and the manager setup an interview with me right away, the interview was pretty lengthy, lots of normal questions about past experience and she explained the company and more info about the store. She then scheduled me to have a phone interview with the district manager and the phone interview went well and he asked me lots of questions and wanted to learn more about me. He said the manager would contact me soon and i never heard back from them. They seemed very interested and then never got back to me like they said they would.

Interview Question – They were all pretty generic questions, the district manager wanted as much detail as possible.   Answer Question

Keyholder

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at True Religion Apparel in May 2011.

Interview Details – One interview with the DM and one interview with Store Manager. Pretty easy, each only lasted about 10 minutes. Asked a few basic interview questions, not structured like reading from a manual though.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – accepted offer, should have tried to negotiate for slightly higher pay I think.

Interviews for Top Jobs at True Religion Apparel

Worked for True Religion Apparel? Contribute to the Community!