True Religion Apparel

True Religion Apparel Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Interview

Absolutely horrible. The interviewer was the rudest. It was an over the phone interview and she called me a hour before the initial time given. I still love the brand and it doesn't sway me from the company I just believe she was not properly trained on how to conduct herself as an interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever gotten into it with a fellow employee and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for True Religion Apparel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at True Religion Apparel (Plantation, FL).

Interview

The Hiring manager Eric was very nice and easy to work with he truly should be a manager of one of there stores. The manager of the store was alittle hard to work with and some what intimidating.

Interview Questions

• What race would you look out for when it comes to shoplifting.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was like this is what where going to pay you and that was it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at True Religion Apparel (New York, NY).

Interview

Dropped off resume to Store Manager, received a call back for an interview a few weeks later. Came in store for interview, about a week later received a job offer. I know now that some stores (not all) will send you a letter in the mail if they are not interested.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to choose True Religion? What does the brand mean to you?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

2 interviews are held. one is a group interview, if selected you go on to a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• An unexpected question is that they ask you what your favorite pair of jeans from them so be familiar with their merchandise.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at True Religion Apparel in April 2013.

Interview

I initially called the store to inquire about job openings. They had called me a year ago about a job opening but unfortunately, I had already found a job as soon as they gave me a call. This time around I pursued them and had talked to one of the managers who encouraged me to come in with my resume. I stopped in the next day, handed in my resume, and as soon as I walked out, I received a call asking to interview with me by that weekend. I was thrilled to interview and when I arrived at my interview that weekend, my interviewer was the same manager I handed my application to. Immediately, we clicked, as we shared the same work experiences and could relate in many ways. I walked away very confident that I nailed the job based on my extensive sales experience, the fact that I had a proven track record in doubling (even tripling my sales), and my brand loyalty/knowledge of True Religion. I was looking forward to hearing back from the store manager within a few days to confirm the position. It's been three weeks and I haven't heard back. I'm actually very disappointed, they were so eager to hire me straight off the bat, twice, but was unexpectedly turned down.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at True Religion Apparel in November 2012.

Interview

I was a customer at the store where I now work so it was relatively easy when I walked in the door looking for a job. I was referred by another sales associate so this gave me credibility. I was interviewed the following day after I submitted my application and started work two days later. I have come to realize that most sales associates are hired around Thanksgiving.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at True Religion Apparel (Schaumburg, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. It was very easy and the questions were straightforward. I was asked if I had any other retail experience, and if I wore true religion apparel.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were expected. For example, I was asked when I would be available to work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate since it was an hourly wage job and there was commission.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at True Religion Apparel (Atlantic City, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

One interview consisting of detail open ended questions about sales experience and outgoing personality qualities. Interview lasted about 30 minutes and I had plenty of opportunity to ask questions about compensation and benefits to working for the organization.

Interview Questions

• How can you sell a product you have no knowledge of its specifics.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, position offered after two days

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at True Religion Apparel (Cleveland, OH) in December 2011.

Interview

It did not last long. It was based on previous experience and what I would like to do after I graduate college. Questions were asked about what I know of the company and how I would help the company to grow. I was told basic information that I did not know about True Religion as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at True Religion Apparel (Honolulu, HI) in September 2011.

Interview

Very quick fast and easy. A week after I put in my resume I had my first day. Interview was straight forward and to the point,