True Religion Apparel

True Religion Apparel Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at True Religion Apparel in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and a few days later the hiring manager called me to set up an interview. The interview last 20 minutes, with easy questions. The manager walked me through how everything would go and told me I could start training that weekend. Never heard anything else.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for True Religion Apparel

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Interview

Absolutely horrible. The interviewer was the rudest. It was an over the phone interview and she called me a hour before the initial time given. I still love the brand and it doesn't sway me from the company I just believe she was not properly trained on how to conduct herself as an interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever gotten into it with a fellow employee and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at True Religion Apparel (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and I believe 5 days later, I got a call to come in. I had 3 interviews that day and I actually had to leave the first one early for True Religion. I had to try on an outfit and then "sell" it to the manager. She then asked about previous experience and basically said they need people and we will have you do paperwork. A week later I got an official job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at True Religion Apparel (Plantation, FL).

Interview

The Hiring manager Eric was very nice and easy to work with he truly should be a manager of one of there stores. The manager of the store was alittle hard to work with and some what intimidating.

Interview Questions

• What race would you look out for when it comes to shoplifting.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was like this is what where going to pay you and that was it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at True Religion Apparel (New York, NY).

Interview

Dropped off resume to Store Manager, received a call back for an interview a few weeks later. Came in store for interview, about a week later received a job offer. I know now that some stores (not all) will send you a letter in the mail if they are not interested.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to choose True Religion? What does the brand mean to you?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

2 interviews are held. one is a group interview, if selected you go on to a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• An unexpected question is that they ask you what your favorite pair of jeans from them so be familiar with their merchandise.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at True Religion Apparel in April 2013.

Interview

I initially called the store to inquire about job openings. They had called me a year ago about a job opening but unfortunately, I had already found a job as soon as they gave me a call. This time around I pursued them and had talked to one of the managers who encouraged me to come in with my resume. I stopped in the next day, handed in my resume, and as soon as I walked out, I received a call asking to interview with me by that weekend. I was thrilled to interview and when I arrived at my interview that weekend, my interviewer was the same manager I handed my application to. Immediately, we clicked, as we shared the same work experiences and could relate in many ways. I walked away very confident that I nailed the job based on my extensive sales experience, the fact that I had a proven track record in doubling (even tripling my sales), and my brand loyalty/knowledge of True Religion. I was looking forward to hearing back from the store manager within a few days to confirm the position. It's been three weeks and I haven't heard back. I'm actually very disappointed, they were so eager to hire me straight off the bat, twice, but was unexpectedly turned down.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at True Religion Apparel in November 2012.

Interview

I was a customer at the store where I now work so it was relatively easy when I walked in the door looking for a job. I was referred by another sales associate so this gave me credibility. I was interviewed the following day after I submitted my application and started work two days later. I have come to realize that most sales associates are hired around Thanksgiving.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at True Religion Apparel (San Marcos, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

I was referred by an associate. They were hiring for Black Friday and I was hired on the spot. It is a college town so they are sympathetic to students.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at True Religion Apparel (Schaumburg, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. It was very easy and the questions were straightforward. I was asked if I had any other retail experience, and if I wore true religion apparel.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were expected. For example, I was asked when I would be available to work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate since it was an hourly wage job and there was commission.