TrueBlue

Updated Jan 7, 2015
Updated Jan 7, 2015

2.0

Centralized Services Representives Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at TrueBlue.

Super easy, What was your most stressful work situation? How do you work is a fast-paced environment? They have you do a simple assessment for to proof data entry. Job offer on the spot.

none

Supply Chain & Logistics Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at TrueBlue.

They put out random adds in LinkedIn, Indeed, Etc. When you "apply" you will get no response, rather you'll get an auto-generated email from a "Executive Director of HR" asking you to schedule a phone interview. If you try to ask them questions they will ignore you and another auto-generated email will ask again for you to schedule a phone interview. They appear to have no idea of what a good customer experience is and I could only imagine how you're treated if/when you work for them. There are too many good employment agencies out there so don't waste your time on this one.

Interview Questions
    • Is this place worth wasting your time?   View Answer

IT Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TrueBlue in June 2009.

Was given a brief, pre-qualifying interview over the phone. Was asked for availability to come in for a face-to-face.

I was interviewed by three supervisors. They asked basic PC support questions about troubleshooting and some customer service questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us why you think you're qualified for this position.   View Answer
    They pay scale was USD $15.50 - 16.50 hourly. They told me when I came in to fill out my tax employment paperwork, that I would be receiving the top end of the pay scale.