Truliant Federal Credit Union Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Truliant Federal Credit Union

Msr Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Truliant Federal Credit Union.

Interview

Simple, just know the statement and how to count

Negotiation

NONE made me think one thing and gave me another

MFC Manager Interview

Interview

3 interviews. Phone, 2 regionals, VP

Interview Questions

• How are you equipped to be in a credit union vs a bank?   Answer Question

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Truliant Federal Credit Union (Canton, OH) in May 2012.

Interview

I initially found the open position on craigslist and responded to the advertisement. About a day later I received a phone call about setting up an interview at the local branch. Two to three days after that I went into my interview which was more of a conversation than a question and answer period. Obviously, basic interview questions were asked, but in between those questions, my supervisor and I had a conversation about the clientele of the branch location, skills needed, etc. It took approximately one hour. I heard back relatively quickly (1-2 days) and received word that I had indeed got the job. Training for all positions occurs at the Truliant HQ in Winston-Salem, NC. It takes one week and you HAVE to be able to attend the training (an interview question) to even be considered for the job. The cost of the training (food, accommodations, and money for travel expenses (i.e. gas)) are covered in the form of a reimbursement from Truliant.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Due to the entry-level nature of my position and my lack of experience, there was no negotiation. I was told a set amount and that was that. I imagine those with more experience would be offered a higher wage and or the wage would be negotiated in a second interview.

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Truliant Federal Credit Union (Winston-Salem, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview typically includes two managers. They'll ask you a series of typical personality questions, and then you will listen to some calls for about twenty minutes to get a feel of what it's like. When you listen to the calls just act engaged and let the manager know it didn't seem that difficult.

Interview Questions

• They'll ask a lot of questions about past experience. So be prepared to tell stories of how you handled a difficult situation with a coworker/customer, or how you succeeded in a time management issue.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating. Here's the offer, take it or leave it.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Truliant Federal Credit Union.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiting manager. She was very nice and did a simple phone screen. Then I was called to do an interview with the operations manager and a fellow contact center manager. they were very nice and asked relevant questions. After that interview I interviewed with the VP. All interviews were very professional and the members of management were very nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did try to negotiate but the offer was final.