Truly Nolen

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Inspector Interview

Sales Inspector

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Truly Nolen in August 2010.

Interview Details – Must fill out application in full, you will get called in 3-4 times to talk to different personel

Negotiation Details – Decent, I had a manager that wanted me

Technician Interview

Pompano Beach, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Truly Nolen.

Interview Details – This company had a really good interviewing process. The office was really clean and the people was professional.

Interview Question – Do I know about certain extermination steps that they do for the year round service.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Commercial Account Manager Interview

Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Truly Nolen in January 2011.

Interview Details – Study most common interview questions and you will be fine.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was possible.

Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Interview

Las Vegas, NV

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Truly Nolen in April 2011.

Interview Details – Found position on CareerBuilder.com website, sent in my resume with a cover letter expressing my interest. Received a call by the end of the day to have me come in for an intial interview and to fill out an application to go with my Resume. When I arrived, had a hard time figuring out where the front door was. When I did find it, no one was at the front desk, and the phone was ringing off the hook. Finally someone came around the corner and he brought me back to another room to fill out the application. Once that was complete we sat down and spoke for approximately 10 minutes about the job and what it entailed. It took me longer to fill out the paperwork that it did to speak to him.

Interview Question – Would you be willing to travel for the first month for training?   View Answer

Branch Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Truly Nolen in March 2008.

Interview Details – Several interviews with a panel

Interview Question – Can i work every weekend   View Answer

Negotiation Details – easy

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Truly Nolen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Truly Nolen interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Truly Nolen employees and interview candidates.