TrustCo Bank Corp NY Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 26, 2014
7 interviews

2.3

Assistant Manager Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at TrustCo Bank Corp NY.

I was given a call to schedule a phone interview. The day of the interview the call took approximately 10-15 minutes. The woman was very nice. Follow up interview is in person.

Interview Questions
    • If your current boss was to describe you what would he or she say?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at TrustCo Bank Corp NY.

I applied online. They called me for an interview a couple days later. Went in for the interview and got a call from them the next day offering me two different positions. process didn't take me very long at all.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TrustCo Bank Corp NY in January 2014.

the first step was to apply online, then human resources will contact you based on experience. they will want to schedule an interview, then they will contact you if the interview went well.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at TrustCo Bank Corp NY in July 2009.

I went to the personnel office, filled out an application and turned it in. After a day or so a face to face interview was scheduled and a a day or so after that I was offered the job and I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • I found none of the questions to be difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at TrustCo Bank Corp NY.

1 phone call with HR took 10 minutes. Face to Face with Area Manager and Florida President 15 minutes. Hired a month later.

No negotiation

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TrustCo Bank Corp NY in December 2011.

I was initially contacted by an HR employee for a phone interview. This lasted about 10 minutes and just was about "fit" in the company and basic background. I had a follow up interview in person, 1 on 1, with another HR employee. This lasted about 20 mintues and was about past experiences, how I could contribute to the company, my long term goals (i.e. Staying with the company), and ethics (since you are dealing with many individuals finances.) I was contacted later that afternoon for a job offer.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, you have to accept their starting hourly rate.

Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at TrustCo Bank Corp NY in March 2007.

Applied online, they called within couple days for an interview.
    Interviewers expect a candidate for employment to be able to review their work history in detail. Be prepared to tell the interviewer the names of the companies you worked for, your job title, your starting and ending dates of employment, how much you earned and what your job entailed.

You'd be surprised how many job applicants fumble when asked about prior employment. Don't be one of them! Refresh your memory prior to the interview by reviewing your resume, so, you can speak about your prior work history in detail and accurately.

If you don't have a resume, make sure what you tell the interviewer matches what you filled out on your job application.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewers expect a candidate for employment to be able to review their work history in detail?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at TrustCo Bank Corp NY

Worked for TrustCo Bank Corp NY? Contribute to the Community!