Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Trustone FinancialMore
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Trustone Financial (Plymouth, MN) in March 2015.
I was contacted about a week after my application for a face to face interview, for that I was interviewed by two employees, very friendly, seems like a great company to work for. after that I was contacted 6 days later for skills assessment testing and after completing the tests I was offered the position
- What makes you qualified for this position? 1 Answer
- No Offer
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Trustone Financial.
Interviewed by CFO, just general questions, couple excel data set question. Nice interviewer
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Trustone Financial (Roseville, MN) in September 2012.
I found the job on JobsinMinneapolis.com and applied. I was surprised to get a call back, as it was the third banking position I had applied for and the first to call back. The planning of the interview was easy, as I had the next day available for the interview. Business attire should be worn to this interview, black and red was the most favored color between the employees and management. The company is very interested in bettering the community and does a lot of volunteer work. There was only one interview.
- I cannot recall the most didfficult question, as all the questions I was asked were long winded. Most of them were the typical stuff. one that i remember the most was somthing along the lines of "what was one thing you have done to help better the company?" 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
the shift i would have been filling would have conflicted with my daycare schecule
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Trustone Financial (Seoul (South Korea)) in October 2009.
Asked me why I wanted this position and also what I have to attribute to the company.
- What do you have to offer as an research intern if you do not know how how to do quantitative modeling? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review