Trustwave

Updated Jan 1, 2015
Updated Jan 1, 2015

3.2

Security Analyst Interview

Lots of technical questions. Overall, the hiring manager was looking for a candidate who enjoyed the security side of IT and Networks. Did not meet any of the qualifications, for example, 3 years exp. and bachelors. I had 0 experience and am seeking my degree. I was offered the job however and accepted it. My Network + certification definitely helped, and feel as though I would not have gotten the job had I not obtained it several weeks prior.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult questions were some of the security related technical questions. A security + certification will certainly help you.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Trustwave.

I got a call from one of the recruiters. They did not move forward with the interview because they needed someone right away and I was graduating in the following semester.

Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Trustwave.

Phone interview with an on site developer. Technical interview programming problem given by the HR person in a requirement document form, this was turned back in to the HR person. If the problem was good enough then a one on one interview was given that consisted of different sessions with different individuals.

Interview Questions
    • technical problem was the most difficult and it spells out everything about how an individual will be able to contribute.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Trustwave.

There are totally two phone interview, one project review and one onsite review. The first phone interview just let the hr know your general background and your expectations, then the second associates with techniques especially on database, design patterns. Then if you pass through it, you get a chance to show your best project, I presents my java project. Finally, you come into the onsite interview, which includes three people, all for techniques, including data structure, java domain knowledge, design patterns. Generally, it's not very hard, if you know something about this field, you can pass it.

Interview Questions
    • Design patterns, you need to give designs according to their questions. But if you have read the head first design patterns, then you can handle it.   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Interviews were a mix of conversational type questions and a few HR-type behavioral questions. I felt comfortable and they were looking for a personality fit. Questions weren't set up to stump me rather to provide responses to specific scenarios I might have faced and to determine personality fit.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you had to tell a superior about a problem or mistake.   Answer Question
    Recruiter negotiated.

Security Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Trustwave.

Phone, panel interview, one on one for KB

None

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Trustwave.

Had two interviews within a week. One was a quick screening interview. The other was a 45 min interview of trivia type questions about java, databases, and OO programming.

Network Security Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Trustwave.

Phone interview time was reasonable and accommodating. Interviewer followed specific questions outlined for position applicant was applying for and did a overall business scope to start. Then followed by technical questions ranging from basic technical information to in-depth technical knowledge across multiple devices and systems. Overall if you don't. Know your stuff then you won't be hired

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions ranging to in-depth technical questions   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Trustwave.

Spoke with a current top rep, a current manager, and the current VP of the division. Everyone was friendly and the conversation was very open and frank. I spoke with each person for probably 30 to 40 minutes each. There was never any "hardball" type of questions. They just wanted to know that you know how to do phone sales and that you will put in the time learning their product offerings and put in the time pounding the phone to hit your numbers.

They offered one base salary, I countered with a higher one, they said they could only do what they offered.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Trustwave in October 2012.

Well technically I never got a chance to interview. The Recruitment Program Manager contacted me to setup a phone screen. I confirmed and when the time came, I sat around for a good 30 minutes without a phone call.

I followed up and he said it was not a good time any more (did not let me know this until after standing me up). He offered to reschedule and offered a date. I specified a time and he confirmed. This took place over four emails...two is more than sufficient. And he emails me five minutes before the interview to say he cannot make it. So we reschedule again, highly inefficiently. This time I confirm the time and he confirms he will call me.

After 20 minutes I followed up with him via email because guess what? No call or response.

MAJOR organization problem with this man. Emails are not efficient. He only canceled one interview and the other two he simply did not bother to call or email me to say let's reschedule. I have NEVER had an interview process go so poorly.

HR: You represent the company to potential employees. This is NOT the way to sell your company.

Interview Questions
    • Trying to set up a time with this man, while not a question, has been an extremely frustrating process. Rude. Rude. Rude.   Answer Question