Trutech

www.trutechinc.com

Trutech Interview Questions

3.2

Animal Removal Specialist Interview

The hiring process included an initial phone interview, then completing the questionnaires and next a face to face interview with the President.

Interview Questions
    • The questionnaire had SAT questions which was unexpected.   Answer Question

Wildlife Biologist Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Trutech.

3 interviews: online submission of application followed by phone interview; online aptitude test; if you pass these 2 your are invited for a sit down interview and ride-along with a technician. Once all information is compiled, a decision will be made and a position may or may not be offered to you. Job positions may be offered in other cities or states if you are willing to relocate.

Non-negotiable

Sales/Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Trutech.

Very interesting, eye opening experience, people with no common understanding of how things work have no chance, if you are honest it will be a big help, education is extremely important I realized it during my employment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Trutech in July 2012.

The interview process is a little nerve wrecking. I can think of no other company where you will get to interview with CEO, President, or Vice-president of the company. That is a cool experience, being in the office with the guys that formed the company from the ground up. All I can say is stay calm, answer questions fully and truthfully, and its okay to be a little intemidated.

Interview Questions
    • I did not expect the online qustionaire to be at the interview. Any answer that they don't like or don't know why it was answered that way will be asked face to face.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Trutech in August 2009.

Interview process is pretty standard nothing unusual. They'll will usually contact you within 2 weeks after you submitted your resume and ask you to come to Marietta for a job interview, You'll spend the better part of the morning being intimidated by the upper management and then you'll spend an afternoon doing a job shadow with one of their most productive employees. If you got the job interview you pretty much have the job so do be intimidated by upper management.

Interview Questions
    • If you got the interview, than you have the job, don't be intimidated by upper management   Answer Question

I declined during the training

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Trutech in February 2009.

Very intense. They are really looking for motivated individual and you can tell. Overall, very positive in nature. Make sure that you bring your "A" game to the table!

Interview Questions
    • What is the most challenging experience you've had to deal with and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Salesman Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Trutech.

told me what you learned didnt matter it was just what you could sell

no negotiations

Technician Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Trutech in April 2009.

Had to travel to location to inverview from a different city. Very basic 1-1 time. Got to do a ride-a-long to see what a typical day was like so that I knew what I was getting into. All my questions were answered!

No negotiations