Tudor Investment Corporation

www.tudor.com

Tudor Investment Corporation Interview Questions

2.7

IT Data Services Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Tudor Investment Corporation.

College recruiter emailed me back, brief 20 minute phone interview on technical questions, 1 1/2 hour interview at the firm with two different interviewers.

Summer Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Tudor Investment Corporation.

Pretty informal, answered some questions about my background and whether my background fits the position or not.

Analyst Interview

Pretty Informal process with a couple fit Interviews. Generally I think they try and match you with a relevant group based on your technical skills once you are in their recruitment pool.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you think the market will be in the next 6 months?   Answer Question

Software Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwich, CT

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Tudor Investment Corporation in March 2013.

Two interviews, first was mostly behavioral a little bit of technical the second was mostly about the projects they were offering this summer and if I was interested in them.

Interview Questions
    • He asked me if I was the interviewer which question I would ask him and why.   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwich, CT

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tudor Investment Corporation in June 2010.

I was given some written tests and then had 3 interviews each round.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwich, CT

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tudor Investment Corporation in April 2009.

first was a HR screen over the phone. then I interviewed with 5 different employees, the interview process was extensive but the questions were all fair and laid back. They understand that nobody knows much about the company because hedge funds are secretive about company info. The questions were mainly resume based, and a few interviews were done with 2 interviewers at a time.

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Tudor Investment Corporation.

Interview via OCR. First round was with HR and was entirely fit focused with many behavioral questions. Didn't make it past first round but gathered from friends who did that subsequent rounds are more technical and market related.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tudor Investment Corporation in June 2010.

Everyone was extremely helpful and informative. The interview was relaxed and consisted of speaking with several employees. The background check to a while to go through but other than that a positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you turned a negative situation into a positive experience.   Answer Question