Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.

www.tudorpickering.com
  www.tudorpickering.com

Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2014
Updated Sep 25, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.

Research Analyst Interview

first round phone interview
    - mostly fit and resume questions

final round in the office
    - prepare a stock pitch ( going over company financials and operations. provide numbers and explain your conclusions)
    - expect some finance/energy questions

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co..

Resume drop through my college, and interviewed over the phone for the first round. Was then invited to fly down to Houston the next week for a Superday. For all the trouble of flying me in and paying for me to stay in Houston, I was only interview for about an hour and a half total. A little odd.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing totally unexpected, I was admittedly a little under-prepared for technicals (it was my first ibanking interview).   Answer Question

Operations Coordinator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co..

pretty standard - interview first with HR Director, then direct supervisor and some co workers

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person – interviewed at Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. in January 2014.

First round phone screen, superday a week later. Brought in 8 kids each on two superdays, looking to fill 5-7 summer analyst slots. Everybody was friendly and helpful, really diverse in terms of background, schooling, etc. Coming from an out of state non target I had to cold email to get the interview.

Interview Questions
    • If you dip a 10x10 rubix cube in paint, how many cubes touched the paint?   View Answer