Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.

www.tudorpickering.com

Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 23, 2014

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Investment Banking Summer Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co..

Interview Details – Resume drop through my college, and interviewed over the phone for the first round. Was then invited to fly down to Houston the next week for a Superday. For all the trouble of flying me in and paying for me to stay in Houston, I was only interview for about an hour and a half total. A little odd.

Interview Question – Nothing totally unexpected, I was admittedly a little under-prepared for technicals (it was my first ibanking interview).   Answer Question

Operations Coordinator Interview

Operations Coordinator

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co..

Interview Details – pretty standard - interview first with HR Director, then direct supervisor and some co workers

Summer Analyst Interview

Summer Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied in-person - interviewed at Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. in January 2014.

Interview Details – First round phone screen, superday a week later. Brought in 8 kids each on two superdays, looking to fill 5-7 summer analyst slots. Everybody was friendly and helpful, really diverse in terms of background, schooling, etc. Coming from an out of state non target I had to cold email to get the interview.

Interview Question – If you dip a 10x10 rubix cube in paint, how many cubes touched the paint?   View Answer

Worked for Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.? Contribute to the Community!