Tuesday Morning

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Austin, TX

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tuesday Morning in June 2011.

Interview Details – I filled out an application in store, and received a call back within a few days. They were having open interviews. mine was one-on-one with the main manager. he looked over my application, and basically just asked about my hours. he might've asked something like "what do you like about discount stores?" or "what do you like about retail?", but he was really looking to fill some positions before their next stock supply came in. he said i had the job and that he'd call me in a few days to schedule my first shift. a week pasted and i never got a call, so i called him and he said that he tried to contact me but couldn't reach me. i guess i wrote down the wrong number, which was my fault, but he was really kind of mean about it. he'd given my job to someone else already, but after the way he spoke to me i felt like i wouldn't really want to work there anyway.

Interview Question – What do you like about discount stores/Tuesday Morning?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – n/a

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tuesday Morning

Worked for Tuesday Morning? Contribute to the Community!