Tuesday Morning Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

1.5

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Coral Springs, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

It was pretty easy and comfortable, the manager explained all the duties and roles that comes with the position, the HR manager sat me down and reviewed all the duties and completed a background check

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in retail and customer service   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Tuesday Morning.

Interview

Online app., received call few days later asking me to come in for interview, interviewed, filled out background check paperwork, waited almost two weeks to hear back. Got green light on background check and offered position at a negotiable pay.

Interview Questions

• If you will work hard for sub-par pay...then you are hired. To realize this company does not pay all upper management positions...whether part or full-time decent pay. With a company mainly hiring part-time employees to avoid paying additional benefits...you would think they would consider the need to compensate appropriately in pay.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very little...they waited for background check to come in and then offered me a compensation amount... I countered and company stated they could not meet more reasonable compensation considering responsibilities expected.

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Tuesday Morning.

Interview

I applied online, and received a call for an in-store interview just two days later. The interview was for the following week. When I came in, I was asked to fill out another application on the computer. That took a few minutes. After that, I had a one on one interview with an assistant manager, I believe. She was very pleasant, although somewhat distracted as they were somewhat busy, and from what I could surmise, understaffed. The interview itself was simple, she had a casual attitude, made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions seemed particularly difficult. One I wasn't expecting was, who in my life do I consider a hero.   Answer Question

They weren't offering the shift/hours that I wanted.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Tuesday Morning in June 2014.

Interview

online application submission; email from store mgr re: interview; in-person interview; 2-week delayed background check due to corporate processes; in all other ways, the interview process was very smoothe. Only complaint was the length of time it took the corporate office to process and approve the background check - store manager was in need of staffing

Interview Questions

• what are the reasons you would call work to say you could not come in at your scheduled time?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tuesday Morning in May 2014.

Interview

Online application, Follow up, Interview,Call back, In Store Application..
    An initial job offer was presented,but due to the need of a car for a job offer it was taken off the table. I was told to check back when I received a license and car to apply for the job another time.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected Bank Drop off procedure.   1 Answer

PT Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

I loved my hiring manager because she was more interested in getting to know me as a person. I've never had an interview like I did with her, she was very laid back and I was extremely comfortable. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Asked me what I knew about the company, and I honestly knew nothing about it. I just saw the "we're hiring" sign.   Answer Question

Store Associate Interview

Interview

Very easy questions. Mainly about experience and "what if" situations

Interview Questions

• Describing your experiences and what would you do in specific situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask about the number of hours you will get, because they are limited.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Tuesday Morning.

Interview

After submitting an application online, an interview was schedule shortly thereafter. Basic questions such as personal qualifications and past working experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

Senior Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Tuesday Morning.

Interview

Very casual

Negotiation

there was none

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Tuesday Morning (Dallas, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

3 interviews - first, via phone with HR discussing skill sets/basic behavioral questions; second, in person with hiring manager...very informal, discussion of job expectations and future projects; final, in person with upper management going into depth on expectations and experience based questions/basic behaviorial

Interview Questions

• Majority is conversation based, so be knowledgable about the company/future of the role and let yourself shine.   Answer Question