Tuesday Morning Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

1.5

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning.

Interview

I was referred to by an employee, so I just had a one on one with the manager of the store. Was asked about customer service techniques, behavioral questions, applicable experience for the job. Once the interview was over, I had the job.

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning.

Interview

The interview was not hard at all. You just show up and the manager will have you fill out an application on their computer. Questions were pretty simple such as, " How much are you asking for? Are you willing to be on call? Can you work any shift?" Of course I answered yes to everything and got the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to lift 35 pounds or more?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Irvine, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied through SnagaJob and almost immediately got a call from management to set up an interview for the following day. For the interview, I dressed casual nice (nothing too fancy, but I wanted to make an impression that I took care of my appearance.) During the interview, I was asked various amount of questions and had to fill out an application through their kiosk at the end of the interview. The manager then told me they will call me back when I got hired. A few days after the interview, I officially received a call stating that I got hired to work at the store.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in retail and customer service?   Answer Question

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Coral Springs, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

It was pretty easy and comfortable, the manager explained all the duties and roles that comes with the position, the HR manager sat me down and reviewed all the duties and completed a background check

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in retail and customer service   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning.

Interview

Online app., received call few days later asking me to come in for interview, interviewed, filled out background check paperwork, waited almost two weeks to hear back. Got green light on background check and offered position at a negotiable pay.

Interview Questions

• If you will work hard for sub-par pay...then you are hired. To realize this company does not pay all upper management positions...whether part or full-time decent pay. With a company mainly hiring part-time employees to avoid paying additional benefits...you would think they would consider the need to compensate appropriately in pay.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very little...they waited for background check to come in and then offered me a compensation amount... I countered and company stated they could not meet more reasonable compensation considering responsibilities expected.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning in January 2015.

Interview

Snag a job application on the Tuesday morning website then a phone interview next come an in person interview depending on postion could take 2 more interviewd then instore application background check finally very straight forward questions based off the P.A.R.T program

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Tuesday morning and what do you like about it   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning in August 2014.

Interview

Put in an application on snagajob, store manager left me a voice mail maybe two hours later saying she wanted to interview me. I think I did a phone interview then went in the next day for an in person interview. Store manager asked some really basic questions. Filled out some more paper work and started the next week.

Senior Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning.

Interview

I applied online, and received a call for an in-store interview just two days later. The interview was for the following week. When I came in, I was asked to fill out another application on the computer. That took a few minutes. After that, I had a one on one interview with an assistant manager, I believe. She was very pleasant, although somewhat distracted as they were somewhat busy, and from what I could surmise, understaffed. The interview itself was simple, she had a casual attitude, made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions seemed particularly difficult. One I wasn't expecting was, who in my life do I consider a hero.   Answer Question

They weren't offering the shift/hours that I wanted.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning in June 2014.

Interview

online application submission; email from store mgr re: interview; in-person interview; 2-week delayed background check due to corporate processes; in all other ways, the interview process was very smoothe. Only complaint was the length of time it took the corporate office to process and approve the background check - store manager was in need of staffing

Interview Questions

• what are the reasons you would call work to say you could not come in at your scheduled time?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tuesday Morning in May 2014.

Interview

Online application, Follow up, Interview,Call back, In Store Application.. An initial job offer was presented,but due to the need of a car for a job offer it was taken off the table. I was told to check back when I received a license and car to apply for the job another time.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected Bank Drop off procedure.   1 Answer