Tuesday Morning

31 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Inventory Accountant Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tuesday Morning.

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty standard and painless. I was contacted by a corporate recruiter, who scheduled a 30 minute phone interview with me, and a few days later scheduled an in person interview. The two people I met with were very accomodating in meeting with me at the time I was available. About a week later I was contacted about receiving an offer.

Interview Question – None of the questions were particularly difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered the salary I asked for so no negotiation required

Retail Associate/Keyholder Interview

Peachtree City, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Tuesday Morning in May 2010.

Interview Details – I had one interview and it was fairly short. It seems that the store manager had already made up his mind and the interview was a formality.

Interview Question – This was a very friendly interview and all the questions were 'softballs' so, unfortunately I don't have an answer for this.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. This company is very rigid and will not negotiate.

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Tuesday Morning.

Interview Details – After submitting an application online, an interview was schedule shortly thereafter. Basic questions such as personal qualifications and past working experience.

Interview Question – How would you handle a customer complaint?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase

Store Associate Interview

Store Associate

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Tuesday Morning in March 2011.

Interview Details – clean and easy, i got hired with neon yellow hair and they accepted me and didnt ask me to dye my hair. they will NOT hire if you dont come back with a clear background check, they want you to drive, no public transportation.

Interview Question – nothing i can remember. its the common questions.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Tuesday Morning in March 2011.

Interview Details – First interview was with another Store Manager, Second was with the the DM.

Negotiation Details – n/a

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Tuesday Morning in October 2013.

Interview Details – 3 interviews - first, via phone with HR discussing skill sets/basic behavioral questions; second, in person with hiring manager...very informal, discussion of job expectations and future projects; final, in person with upper management going into depth on expectations and experience based questions/basic behaviorial

Interview Question – Majority is conversation based, so be knowledgable about the company/future of the role and let yourself shine.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Savannah, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tuesday Morning in August 2012.

Interview Details – Was just a few questions and then had to fallow up on a weekly bases to ensure that I still wanted the job.

Interview Question – The only unexpected question I was asked is if I still wanted the job.   Answer Question

Key Holder Interview

Key Holder
Riverside, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Tuesday Morning in October 2009.

Interview Details – I submitted an app in-store and a week later did a one on one. I dressed formal and stayed up beat. Manager was upfront of what was expected of me such as, its a fasted paced environment. Questions asked were: What weak areas do you need to work on? What are your strengths?

Interview Question – The usual closing of the interview question, " Any questions for me?"   Answer Question

Senior Sales Associate Interview

Senior Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Tuesday Morning.

Interview Details – Very casual

Negotiation Details – there was none

Keyholder Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tuesday Morning in August 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was negligible. I met the store manager and we spoke briefly. We also had a another brief conversation on the phone. I turned in my resume and was called back soon afterwards. There was a criminal background check. Waiting for that to come back was the most time consuming part of the hiring process.

Negotiation Details – There was none.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tuesday Morning

Worked for Tuesday Morning? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tuesday Morning interview questions and advice. All 31 interview reviews posted anonymously by Tuesday Morning employees and interview candidates.