Tuesday Morning

Relevance Date Difficulty

Key Holder Interview

Key Holder
Riverside, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Tuesday Morning in October 2009.

Interview Details – I submitted an app in-store and a week later did a one on one. I dressed formal and stayed up beat. Manager was upfront of what was expected of me such as, its a fasted paced environment. Questions asked were: What weak areas do you need to work on? What are your strengths?

Interview Question – The usual closing of the interview question, " Any questions for me?"   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Key Holder Interview

Key Holder
Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Tuesday Morning in January 2010.

Interview Details – I had never been in a Tuesday Morning and I was surprised by the clutter and lack of organization of the store I interviewed in. The woman who interviewed me was a store manager and she was very polite but wasnt very experienced with this process. I can tell that she WORKS but the daytime staffing that the labor forecasts allows was 1 person open to noon or so and only 1 other person works with her from noon to 7pm except on truck days. In my opinion this contributes to the clutter.

The interview itself was a brief explanation of the company and we walked the store for about 10 minutes. I wasnt asked anything more than "tell me about your background". If anything in this review is useful to a potential employee, let it be that you probably wont be asked many thought provoking questions.

Interview Question – What is your employment background?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tuesday Morning

Worked for Tuesday Morning? Contribute to the Community!