Tuesday Morning Key Holder Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Coral Springs, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

It was pretty easy and comfortable, the manager explained all the duties and roles that comes with the position, the HR manager sat me down and reviewed all the duties and completed a background check

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in retail and customer service   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tuesday Morning

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim Hills, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Tuesday Morning (Anaheim Hills, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Craigslist submitted, called, store kiosk, interview, back ground check, hire. Very easy to apply for and get hired. Was promised much more than actually was given by the store manager but decided I needed the job anyway. Would I do it again. No. Steer clear from working for this company. They want the world from you and give nothing in return.

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tuesday Morning (Virginia Beach, VA) in January 2010.

Interview

I had never been in a Tuesday Morning and I was surprised by the clutter and lack of organization of the store I interviewed in. The woman who interviewed me was a store manager and she was very polite but wasnt very experienced with this process. I can tell that she WORKS but the daytime staffing that the labor forecasts allows was 1 person open to noon or so and only 1 other person works with her from noon to 7pm except on truck days. In my opinion this contributes to the clutter. The interview itself was a brief explanation of the company and we walked the store for about 10 minutes. I wasnt asked anything more than "tell me about your background". If anything in this review is useful to a potential employee, let it be that you probably wont be asked many thought provoking questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Tuesday Morning (Riverside, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

I submitted an app in-store and a week later did a one on one. I dressed formal and stayed up beat. Manager was upfront of what was expected of me such as, its a fasted paced environment. Questions asked were: What weak areas do you need to work on? What are your strengths?

Interview Questions

• The usual closing of the interview question, " Any questions for me?"   Answer Question