Tufts Health Plan

www.tuftshealthplan.com

Tufts Health Plan Actuarial Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Got in contact through a third-party headhunter. First step was a phone interview with the hiring manager. She was very interested in technical things. Asked me if I constructed any models, which programming languages I knew, and examples of things I did with analysis. Asked if I used analysis in my IBNR, trend, etc... Didn't seem to be interested in anything other than technical things.

Interview Questions
  • Quite straight forward. Give me an example of a time you did some analsis.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tufts Health Plan

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Tufts Health Plan.

Applied online, waited four months and finally the HR called to verify my resume. Go to an on site a few weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to explain some cause for the medical trend.   Answer Question