Tufts Medical Center

Relevance Date Difficulty

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Certified Pharmacy Technician
Boston, MA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tufts Medical Center.

Interview Details – The hiring process was quite amazing and without stress. Simple question like how you handle stress at work, talk about yourself and after 10 mns I was done. The second interview was with the pharmacist manager who is amazing and meet the staff. They send me an email to check my references and after 1 week they call me to let me know that I have the job. Now I'm getting pay double what I did in my previous job and doing less. (Lol)

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The proposed what they usually did. Fast and clear and good pay.

Research Assistant I Interview

Research Assistant I
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Tufts Medical Center in May 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process for me was a bit scrambled. My boss emailed me before HR and asked me when I could start even though I hadn't formally been given the job yet. There was definitely a lack of communication between my boss and the HR department which would have made it a much smoother process.

Interview Question – How did you pay for college?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very little negotiation because I work in research funded by the NIH

Intern Interview

Intern
Boston, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Tufts Medical Center in February 2013.

Interview Details – pretty standard

Interview Question – Having a business degree, why do you want to work in a hospital   View Answer

Practice Coordinator Interview

Practice Coordinator
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tufts Medical Center in October 2013.

Interview Details – It was a long process, with mutliple interviews. It was a standard interview process, in regards to thequestinos.

Interview Question – Why are you leaving your current job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Rigid, they offered one salary, and I tried to negotiate and was unsuccessful

Audiologist Interview

Audiologist
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Tufts Medical Center in September 2011.

Interview Details – Met with 4 different audiologists. No one had anything positive to say about working there. Lacking equipment, space and standards. Did some of interview standing up - couldn't find chairs or privacy. I was very disappointed given the hospital's reputation. Although I was told they only check references electronically, all my references were called before I left the building!

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Too much negativity from staff. No one was happy. I left very discouraged.

Very Easy Interview

Summer Research Internship Interview

Summer Research Internship
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tufts Medical Center in June 2010.

Interview Details – I replied to a posting on my university's job listings board and received a reply describing the position and asking if I was interested in the project. I scheduled an in person interview and was shown the existing project and told about the needs of the internship position. I was asked about my skills and how they relate to the project and whether it was something i would be able to do. I was informed that I was the first to respond to the posting and received the position pending completion of hospital background checks and paperwork. I began work two weeks later.

Interview Question – Are you capable of making these improvements and upgrades to this existing project?   Answer Question

Financial Systems Analyst Interview

Financial Systems Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tufts Medical Center in February 2010.

Interview Details – Applied internally, tufts is a great hospital for internal promotions.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – i was able to negotiate higher salary. Always ask for the highest possible, and compare your salary to what the going range is outside of the company.

Worked for Tufts Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!