Tufts Medical Center Interview Questions in Boston, MA

Updated Apr 20, 2015

2.4

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA).

Interview

The hiring process was quite amazing and without stress. Simple question like how you handle stress at work, talk about yourself and after 10 mns I was done. The second interview was with the pharmacist manager who is amazing and meet the staff. They send me an email to check my references and after 1 week they call me to let me know that I have the job. Now I'm getting pay double what I did in my previous job and doing less. (Lol)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The proposed what they usually did. Fast and clear and good pay.

Practice Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in October 2013.

Interview

It was a long process, with mutliple interviews. It was a standard interview process, in regards to thequestinos.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Rigid, they offered one salary, and I tried to negotiate and was unsuccessful

Research Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

The hiring process for me was a bit scrambled. My boss emailed me before HR and asked me when I could start even though I hadn't formally been given the job yet. There was definitely a lack of communication between my boss and the HR department which would have made it a much smoother process.

Interview Questions

• How did you pay for college?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very little negotiation because I work in research funded by the NIH

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

pretty standard

Interview Questions

• Having a business degree, why do you want to work in a hospital   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter for a temp to perm position. I had an interview with 3 directors, then I didn't hear back for 2 weeks. When I explained I had already received another offer, they offered me the position over the phone.

Audiologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

Met with 4 different audiologists. No one had anything positive to say about working there. Lacking equipment, space and standards. Did some of interview standing up - couldn't find chairs or privacy. I was very disappointed given the hospital's reputation. Although I was told they only check references electronically, all my references were called before I left the building!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Too much negativity from staff. No one was happy. I left very discouraged.

Summer Research Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

I replied to a posting on my university's job listings board and received a reply describing the position and asking if I was interested in the project. I scheduled an in person interview and was shown the existing project and told about the needs of the internship position. I was asked about my skills and how they relate to the project and whether it was something i would be able to do. I was informed that I was the first to respond to the posting and received the position pending completion of hospital background checks and paperwork. I began work two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Are you capable of making these improvements and upgrades to this existing project?   Answer Question

Financial Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in February 2010.

Interview

Applied internally, tufts is a great hospital for internal promotions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Negotiation

i was able to negotiate higher salary. Always ask for the highest possible, and compare your salary to what the going range is outside of the company.