Tufts Medical Center

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Assistant I Interview

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Tufts Medical Center in May 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process for me was a bit scrambled. My boss emailed me before HR and asked me when I could start even though I hadn't formally been given the job yet. There was definitely a lack of communication between my boss and the HR department which would have made it a much smoother process.

Interview Question – How did you pay for college?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very little negotiation because I work in research funded by the NIH

Intern Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Tufts Medical Center in February 2013.

Interview Details – pretty standard

Interview Question – Having a business degree, why do you want to work in a hospital   View Answer

Practice Coordinator Interview

Practice Coordinator
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tufts Medical Center in October 2013.

Interview Details – It was a long process, with mutliple interviews. It was a standard interview process, in regards to thequestinos.

Interview Question – Why are you leaving your current job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Rigid, they offered one salary, and I tried to negotiate and was unsuccessful

Research Assistant Interview

Interviewed at Tufts Medical Center

Interview Details – Various questions about skills, personality, work ethic, and then some simple tasks such as making a powerpoint presentation and writing a sample letter.

Audiologist Interview

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Tufts Medical Center in September 2011.

Interview Details – Met with 4 different audiologists. No one had anything positive to say about working there. Lacking equipment, space and standards. Did some of interview standing up - couldn't find chairs or privacy. I was very disappointed given the hospital's reputation. Although I was told they only check references electronically, all my references were called before I left the building!

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Too much negativity from staff. No one was happy. I left very discouraged.

Very Easy Interview

Summer Research Internship Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tufts Medical Center in June 2010.

Interview Details – I replied to a posting on my university's job listings board and received a reply describing the position and asking if I was interested in the project. I scheduled an in person interview and was shown the existing project and told about the needs of the internship position. I was asked about my skills and how they relate to the project and whether it was something i would be able to do. I was informed that I was the first to respond to the posting and received the position pending completion of hospital background checks and paperwork. I began work two weeks later.

Interview Question – Are you capable of making these improvements and upgrades to this existing project?   Answer Question

Financial Systems Analyst Interview

Financial Systems Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tufts Medical Center in February 2010.

Interview Details – Applied internally, tufts is a great hospital for internal promotions.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – i was able to negotiate higher salary. Always ask for the highest possible, and compare your salary to what the going range is outside of the company.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Tufts Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tufts Medical Center interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Tufts Medical Center employees and interview candidates.