Tufts Medical Center Summer Research Internship Interview Questions

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Summer Research Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tufts Medical Center (Boston, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

I replied to a posting on my university's job listings board and received a reply describing the position and asking if I was interested in the project. I scheduled an in person interview and was shown the existing project and told about the needs of the internship position. I was asked about my skills and how they relate to the project and whether it was something i would be able to do. I was informed that I was the first to respond to the posting and received the position pending completion of hospital background checks and paperwork. I began work two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Are you capable of making these improvements and upgrades to this existing project?   Answer Question