Tuition Management Systems

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tuition Management Systems

Education Payment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI

I walked to the front desk and the receptionist was very pleasant. I was then given a brief tour of the facility and led to a conference room for the interview. My interviewer was very nice and concise. He asked me a few questions about past customer service experiences. I gave him my résumé which he didn't even review, just promptly put in a folder. There were not too many smiling faces and people seemed a bit stresses out. The demographic of people there is very diverse.

Interview Questions
    Dress well, smile, speak clearly, be friendly but professional.

Customer Service/Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tuition Management Systems in March 2014.

Beautiful building, and office. The work environment impression seemed laid back and welcoming, smiling folks (seemed like a dress down day). The interview process was based a on series of questions, such as describe a time when you had to work with a team, or a time you had to go above and beyond or when you had a goal and what you did to accomplish it, etc. Many questions, asking for specifics examples. Be prepared.

Interview Questions
    • How would you manage a conflict with a customer, co-worker, or manager?   View Answer

Education Payment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tuition Management Systems in April 2012.

Interview was via Temp agency, then through Tuition Management Systems. Hiring was done through temp agency.

Interview Questions
    • Are there any days you would like to have off? When would you like to work (schedule)? Are there specific times of the day that you would like to work or not like to work?   Answer Question
    none.

Customer Service Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Tuition Management Systems in April 2009.

Comfortable setting... Right as you walk into the establishment, there is a conference room awaiting you, so the transition is very gradual. Waited for a minute or two, the human resources manager came to see me and she led me into the conference room. The interview was approximately 10 minutes, and consisted of basic past experience, and personal beliefs/attitudes. Overall it wasn't a stressful environment whatsoever. Nothing too confusing and very straightforward.

Interview Questions
    Negotiating was a sidenote to the interview and didn't consist of too much.