Tulalip Casino

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Salal Marketplace Floral Designer Interview

Salal Marketplace Floral Designer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Tulalip Casino in July 2014.

Interview Details – Had to take a math test before coming in for an interview; the math test was very, very easy..
Upon completion of the math test I attended a panel of three people who interviewed me. It was a very uncomfortable position to be in as they were very uninviting and didn't seem to want to be there. They just took notes and asked the ten questions which were on a handout I was given upon entering the room.

Interview Question – Explain a workplace conflict you have experienced and how you responded to it.   Answer Question

Slot Technician Interview

Slot Technician
Tulalip, WA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Tulalip Casino in June 2011.

Interview Details – They asked a few questions about your took knowledge

Pit Manager Interview

Pit Manager
Tulalip, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tulalip Casino.

Interview Details – Most management positions filled from within. It takes a thorough knowledge of Title 31, game knowledge of at least three major games, ability to coordinate staff, and basic Microsoft Office skills. After screening for experience requirements, candidates are tested in timed math assessment, memo writing, and staff coordination. Next, interviews consist of three department managers asking a standard list of questions, followed up with questions that although not scored will give insight into candidates maturity. The margin separating candidates is razor-thin so it is important to give thorough responses to all questions.

Interview Question – The hardest question asked is how to handle an inebriated high roller that is in a large amount of cash and is causing a disturbance.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Compensation is set by position, not start date.

Worked for Tulalip Casino? Contribute to the Community!