Tulalip Casino Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tulalip Casino

Salal Marketplace Floral Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tulalip Casino in July 2014.

Interview

Had to take a math test before coming in for an interview; the math test was very, very easy.. Upon completion of the math test I attended a panel of three people who interviewed me. It was a very uncomfortable position to be in as they were very uninviting and didn't seem to want to be there. They just took notes and asked the ten questions which were on a handout I was given upon entering the room.

Interview Questions

• Explain a workplace conflict you have experienced and how you responded to it.   Answer Question

Pit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulalip, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tulalip Casino (Tulalip, WA).

Interview

Most management positions filled from within. It takes a thorough knowledge of Title 31, game knowledge of at least three major games, ability to coordinate staff, and basic Microsoft Office skills. After screening for experience requirements, candidates are tested in timed math assessment, memo writing, and staff coordination. Next, interviews consist of three department managers asking a standard list of questions, followed up with questions that although not scored will give insight into candidates maturity. The margin separating candidates is razor-thin so it is important to give thorough responses to all questions.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question asked is how to handle an inebriated high roller that is in a large amount of cash and is causing a disturbance.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Compensation is set by position, not start date.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulalip, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Tulalip Casino (Tulalip, WA) in August 2013.

Interview

I was pretty lucky to even get an interview, being non tribal. Since hiring on, I've attempted changing positions to no avail, simply due to the tier preference hiring procedure. They fill positions with tribal members first, whether qualified or not. Once you get an interview, it's s panel style, with 2-3 interviewers.

Slot Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulalip, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tulalip Casino (Tulalip, WA) in June 2011.

Interview

They asked a few questions about your took knowledge