Tully's Coffee

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Barista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tully's Coffee.

Turned in an application online and was called in for an interview with the lead barista. A week later I was called in for a second interview with the manager which I am heading to right now.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you upset a friend, parent, or teacher, and how you solved the problem.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tully's Coffee

Barista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Tully's Coffee in February 2011.

I had applied by dropping off my my current resume at the store. I asked if the manager was available and if not, when he/she would be available. I was told when she would be in next and I called during that time and talked to her directly. The interview consisted of basic interview questions such strengths/weaknesses, previous jobs, experience, solving a problem etc.

Interview Questions