Tully's Coffee

Relevance Date Difficulty

Coffee Specialist Interview

Coffee Specialist
San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Tully's Coffee in January 2009.

Interview Details – Very easy. Fill out an application and probably you will get the job

Interview Question – There are not difficult questions. Everything is subjective.   Answer Question

Barista Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tully's Coffee.

Interview Details – Turned in an application online and was called in for an interview with the lead barista. A week later I was called in for a second interview with the manager which I am heading to right now.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you upset a friend, parent, or teacher, and how you solved the problem.   Answer Question

Barista Interview

Barista
Kirkland, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Tully's Coffee in February 2011.

Interview Details – I had applied by dropping off my my current resume at the store. I asked if the manager was available and if not, when he/she would be available. I was told when she would be in next and I called during that time and talked to her directly. The interview consisted of basic interview questions such strengths/weaknesses, previous jobs, experience, solving a problem etc.

Interview Question – The question about how I solved a difficult problem   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Tully's Coffee? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tully's Coffee interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Tully's Coffee employees and interview candidates.