Tully's Coffee Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tully's Coffee

Retail Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process is a joke, some managers hire older people to avoid the drama of the younger crowd, they definitely discriminate based on appearance.

You are initially screaned online.
    You get a phone interview.
    If they like what they hear they set up a In person interview.
    If they like you they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Tully's?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

It was a very easy interview felt like a conversation rather than an interview. Met with the manager and asked some behavioral questions and some of my past experiences. Then I received call back two weeks later notifying me of their decision. Overall, it was a great interview.

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tully's Coffee (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Turned in an application online and was called in for an interview with the lead barista. A week later I was called in for a second interview with the manager which I am heading to right now.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you upset a friend, parent, or teacher, and how you solved the problem.   Answer Question

Barista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Tully's Coffee (Kirkland, WA) in February 2011.

Interview

I had applied by dropping off my my current resume at the store. I asked if the manager was available and if not, when he/she would be available. I was told when she would be in next and I called during that time and talked to her directly. The interview consisted of basic interview questions such strengths/weaknesses, previous jobs, experience, solving a problem etc.

Coffee Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tully's Coffee (San Francisco, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

Very easy. Fill out an application and probably you will get the job

Interview Questions

• There are not difficult questions. Everything is subjective.   Answer Question