Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Tully's CoffeeMore
- Accepted Offer
The interview process is a joke, some managers hire older people to avoid the drama of the younger crowd, they definitely discriminate based on appearance.
You are initially screaned online.
You get a phone interview.
If they like what they hear they set up a In person interview.
If they like you they will hire you.
- Why do you want to work for Tully's? 1 Answer
- No Offer
It was a very easy interview felt like a conversation rather than an interview. Met with the manager and asked some behavioral questions and some of my past experiences. Then I received call back two weeks later notifying me of their decision. Overall, it was a great interview.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Tully's Coffee (Seattle, WA).
Turned in an application online and was called in for an interview with the lead barista. A week later I was called in for a second interview with the manager which I am heading to right now.
- Tell me about a time when you upset a friend, parent, or teacher, and how you solved the problem. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Tully's Coffee (Kirkland, WA) in February 2011.
I had applied by dropping off my my current resume at the store. I asked if the manager was available and if not, when he/she would be available. I was told when she would be in next and I called during that time and talked to her directly. The interview consisted of basic interview questions such strengths/weaknesses, previous jobs, experience, solving a problem etc.
- The question about how I solved a difficult problem Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Tully's Coffee (San Francisco, CA) in January 2009.
Very easy. Fill out an application and probably you will get the job
- There are not difficult questions. Everything is subjective. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review