Tulsa Community College Adjunct Instructor Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tulsa Community College

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tulsa Community College (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

This varies, depending on the department. Certain teaching positions require a Bachelor's Degree while others require a Master's Degree in the specialty area. Other positions require that the instructor have at least 18 graduate credit hours in the area taught. Teaching experience is preferred. Expertise in the specialty area should be evident during the hiring and interview process. Cover Letter, Resume', Transcripts, Letters of Recommendation, Cirriculum Vitae, Philosophy of Teaching should be submitted.

Interview Questions

• Explain your Philosophy of teaching.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is a set pay rate and I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Tulsa Community College

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tulsa Community College (Tulsa, OK) in November 2009.

Interview

Fairly straightforward interview. They went over my resume and had questions about my experiences relevant to the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No. TCC has a predetermined rate of pay for adjunct instructors.