Tupperware Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.1

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Tupperware (Orlando, FL).

Interview

In person interview at their corporate headquarters. Interview set up by someone in an entirely different department than who I met with. I met with the HR Manager for about 30 minutes. She spent more time showing me a display of products than we did in the interview. Basic behavioral interview questions. I then met with the Senior Customer Service Supervisor and Customer Service Manager for another 30-40 minutes. More behavioral interview questions coupled with straight-forward questions and information about the position. On the way out I was shown more of the campus. When I asked what their timeline was for them to make a decision I was just told ASAP and that I would receive a call from them. I found it strange that I was not able to get a business card or contact info for any of the people I met with to send a thank you note. I called a week after the interview to thank the person who set it up and let them know I was still interested. I was told I would hear something as soon as a decision was made but I never heard from them. Not even a basic email saying the job was offered to someone else which I felt was very unprofessional, especially for a large corporation. Definitely sent up some red flags with regard to how they hand things.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Tupperware?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Tupperware in March 2015.

Interview

A brief phone conversation about 2 months after I applied and was asked to come in for a series of three interviews. When I arrived I spoke with HR manager. No difficult questions and then I was moved on to the manager of customer service. Overall good conversation type interview. The third person was not available so I was completed for the day. Was not given any solid information on when the position would be filled. I received no call or email from the HR department after weeks passed. Quite disappointing, as I was impressed with the facility and the climate of this perspective employer. The HR departments must get on the ball! They are dropping it left and right. No follow up with an applicant that takes time and resources to come to an interview speaks poorly of an organization.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to address a difficult employee issue?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tupperware.

Interview

I met with three different people during the course of my interview. I don't really like those types of interviews because it is exhausting. I was asked behavioral style questions and I was also asked technical accounting questions. Nothing too hard though.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Tupperware.

Interview

I had one phone interview with a VP in HR. It was the most bizare interview I've ever had. The VP of HR was not personable at all. Most of the questions were completely unrelated to my relevant experience or the job I was interviewing for. I had a previous career in another field and most of her questions were about that, even though I have a Master's degree and 9 years experience in the field I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what my job search was like after I got a Master's Degree in another unrelated field 15 years before. (I have another master's degree in a related field, which I wasn't asked about.)   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Tupperware (Orlando, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Company uses list a approved consultant companies and most IT positions are contract to hire. Telephone interview with detailed technical questions, followed by phone interview with HR. The last step is a face to face interview with management and senior employee. This company does not direct hire in the IT department and uses a long evaluation period before offering a perm position (180-360 days). Once converting to perm an employee still has a 90-120 day probation period. This company is highly stable with an average length of employment in the IT department of 15 years.

Interview Questions

• What are the advantages/disadvantages to using dynamic sql in Oracle? In what business case would it be used?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty standard. I knew approximately what the company was willing to pay for the position and knew that I would be taking a pay cut because it was Florida (no state taxes, low cost of living). However, there are some significant perks such as company pays an above average percentage for employee benefits. In addition to a nice 401K plan the company in lieu of a pension plan contributes an additional 5% of your base salary to your 401K in addition to standard company matching.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tupperware in January 2011.

Interview

Very easy and non confrontational, professional

SDM Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Tupperware.

Interview

First I went through an interview with some senior team members from the department which was hiring, then a phone interview took place with HR people before I was confirmed for the position. They were very cordial and gave a positive vive in the interview which helped me to feel comfortable and open up. It was a great experience talking to them.

Negotiation

It took me pretty long to close the process as we couldn't negotiate on the salary initially. After three offer letters, finally I accepted the offer.

Independent Group Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Tupperware (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)) in March 2013.

Interview

just three questions..

Interview Questions

• do u have a appliances?or ur just rented?   1 Answer

Logistics Chief Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Tupperware.

Interview

First interview with a headhunter, after that interviews with the RRHH Manager, later the direct boss and closing with the General Manager. Common questions

Negotiation

It was very good. No problem at all

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orillia, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tupperware (Orillia, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

You contact a local consultant make a small investment into your future. You can sell as little or as much as you would like or what suits your family or needs. Lots of room for advancement.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to change your life to something better.   Answer Question