Tupperware

Updated Jun 4, 2014
Updated Jun 4, 2014

2.1

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tupperware.

I met with three different people during the course of my interview. I don't really like those types of interviews because it is exhausting. I was asked behavioral style questions and I was also asked technical accounting questions. Nothing too hard though.

Learning & Organizational Development Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Tupperware.

I had one phone interview with a VP in HR. It was the most bizare interview I've ever had. The VP of HR was not personable at all. Most of the questions were completely unrelated to my relevant experience or the job I was interviewing for. I had a previous career in another field and most of her questions were about that, even though I have a Master's degree and 9 years experience in the field I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked what my job search was like after I got a Master's Degree in another unrelated field 15 years before. (I have another master's degree in a related field, which I wasn't asked about.)   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Tupperware in January 2013.

Company uses list a approved consultant companies and most IT positions are contract to hire. Telephone interview with detailed technical questions, followed by phone interview with HR. The last step is a face to face interview with management and senior employee. This company does not direct hire in the IT department and uses a long evaluation period before offering a perm position (180-360 days). Once converting to perm an employee still has a 90-120 day probation period. This company is highly stable with an average length of employment in the IT department of 15 years.

Interview Questions
    • What are the advantages/disadvantages to using dynamic sql in Oracle? In what business case would it be used?   Answer Question
    Pretty standard. I knew approximately what the company was willing to pay for the position and knew that I would be taking a pay cut because it was Florida (no state taxes, low cost of living). However, there are some significant perks such as company pays an above average percentage for employee benefits. In addition to a nice 401K plan the company in lieu of a pension plan contributes an additional 5% of your base salary to your 401K in addition to standard company matching.

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tupperware in January 2011.

Very easy and non confrontational, professional

SDM Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Tupperware.

First I went through an interview with some senior team members from the department which was hiring, then a phone interview took place with HR people before I was confirmed for the position. They were very cordial and gave a positive vive in the interview which helped me to feel comfortable and open up. It was a great experience talking to them.

It took me pretty long to close the process as we couldn't negotiate on the salary initially. After three offer letters, finally I accepted the offer.

Independent Group Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Tupperware in March 2013.

just three questions..

Interview Questions
    • do u have a appliances?or ur just rented?   View Answer

Logistics Chief Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Tupperware.

First interview with a headhunter, after that interviews with the RRHH Manager, later the direct boss and closing with the General Manager. Common questions

It was very good. No problem at all

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orillia, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orillia, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tupperware in January 2013.

You contact a local consultant make a small investment into your future. You can sell as little or as much as you would like or what suits your family or needs. Lots of room for advancement.

Interview Questions
    • Are you ready to change your life to something better.   Answer Question

Independent Business Manager Candidate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Tupperware in November 2011.

You go to one of the offices of Tupperware, Philippines by way of being endorsed by one of the Qualified Managers and be oriented at a designated day and time promptly. As soon as you be oriented, you are expected to purchase products at a discounted price for you to pay in 38 days as this is a company engaged in Direct Selling. Payment can always be paid on or before the due date and get incentives as well as for recruiting too. You handle your own time for sales and as well as recruits you may call your sales people contributors.

Interview Questions
    • When will you achieve the goal of having to be a Qualified Indepent Business Manager?   View Answer
    We were able to negotiate for me by having to get the position of an Independent Business Manager Candidate by being known for a long time as a Direct Seller from my former Company i worked in where i did excel as one for almost 4 years. Then, i was chosen right after the orientation of having to be one; an Independent Business Manager Candidate.