Turlock Irrigation District

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Utility Analyst Interview

Turlock, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Turlock Irrigation District in December 2009.

Interview Details – Interview process was a chore. There was a panel and the questions were set, non-flexible interview. Some of the questions they were asking were not applicable and they just kept asking questions along the same line. What a waste of time. The HR manager didn't even bother contacting me to tell me if I got the job or not. The culture seemed stiff.

Interview Question – They asked me questions specific to electricity and I didn't have experience in that field, so they just kept asking the same line of questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Turlock Irrigation District? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Turlock Irrigation District interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Turlock Irrigation District employees and interview candidates.