Turner Broadcasting Accountant Interview Questions

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Turner Broadcasting (Atlanta, GA) in October 2009.

Interview

Very organized team but consists of multiple departments in Finance and Accounting, so you deal with a lot of different situations. The people there seemed very down to earth and seem quite eager to help you

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you worked in a group. what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Turner Broadcasting

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Turner Broadcasting (Atlanta, GA) in February 2009.

Interview

A Turner company recruiter called me to set up an interview. A week later I went in for the interview and met with a panel of three inteviewees. They were all professional and treaed me with respect. One lady was the only difficult person and she kept on repeating the same question.

Interview Questions

• Are you confrantational. How do you deal with conflict?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about your typical day at work. From morning to end of day.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Turner Broadcasting in March 2011.

Interview

Standard process: phone screen interview with HR, interview with hiring manager, then hiring manager's boss, and finally the boss of the boss of the hiring manager. All questions were behavioral questions with with hiring manager, other interviewers just more of a question/answer. Not surprising in today's interviews that are guided by useless HR departments, not 1 question involved my technical knowledge.

Negotiation

Definitely room to negotiate salary. Turner is known for offering low salaries for positions.