Turner Broadcasting

Updated Jan 26, 2015
Updated Jan 26, 2015

2.9

Sales Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Turner Broadcasting.

I applied for this position with help from an employee, was contacted by the recruiter and had a small phone interview to discuss my skills and experience. I was then contacted by them again and scheduled an in-person interview which I accepted. After the initial interview, I was notified that there was a hiring freeze. This was the second time this had happened to me with this company! Anyway, about five months later, I was contacted again for my second interview with a panel of three people. About a week later, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember any extraordinarily difficult question. Most of them were pretty basic and required me to give examples of when I'd done 'this' and how I would have handled 'that.'   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Turner Broadcasting in September 2014.

I applied online and received a phone call from a recruiter. After the phone call, I completed an online interview that included a standardized set of questions that asked about my previous experience, my knowledge, my skills, why I was interested in the position, and my future career goals. After this, I received a phone interview with the manager of the department and was later called in for a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to work in a team setting and there was a conflict. How was it resolved? What role did you play? Do you think teamwork is effective?   Answer Question

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source – interviewed at Turner Broadcasting.

One interview, face to face. I had an internal referral. I might not have been the best fit but got in based on that.
    I was overdressed for the position, Interviewer was professional and we got along well.
    Overall a positive experience that provided me with more direction in my search

Production Assistant Interview

I interviewed at Turner and the process lasted 4 days. In my interview, there were three people. We discussed my previous experience, academic experiences and my future goals. Also, I was asked what were my favorite television shows and why? I enjoyed the interview because it wasn't tense. My interviewees were quite funny and very personable.

Freelance - Generalist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Turner Broadcasting in August 2014.

I reached out to Turner Broadcasting via email, and quickly received a response with in a week. They happened to be having interviews the next week, so turn around was very quick. Everyone at Turner was very welcoming from first entering the building, to the HR rep and artists part of the interview. The clothing attire around the studio was business casual.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were fairly common questions, with the interviews looking for a well rounded 3D artist.   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Turner Broadcasting.

I was first contacted by a recruiter for a phone call. Then, a few weeks later I had a phone call with the team for my first interview. I had 2 more interviews after that, all in the same week, where I was able to speak to almost everyone on the team. Overall interview process from first phone interview to the time I was hired was about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were pretty straightforward and expected

Why do you want to work for us?
      What makes you stand out from other applicants?
      What was a challenge you faced in previous job?

Answer Question

Global Mobility and Relocation Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Turner Broadcasting in June 2014.

I applied on-line via Turner website. Got the first screening call in 3 weeks after the application, follow up call in 2 weeks scheduling interview. Had an interview with 3 interviewers. Most of the questions are behavioral, i had really pleasant experience at the interview. The whole interview took about 2 hours.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was 'What keeps you awake at night?' i was never asked that question before at the interview.   Answer Question

Public Relations Coordinator Interview

The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Turner Broadcasting.

Behavioral focused questions: great recruitment team. they are trained to weed out people who just want to get it (and they wont make it past the first round).

it's all about relationship so make it a point to connect with the employer

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to truly know the brand you're applying for   Answer Question

Intern Interview

The recruiter emailed me first to schedule a phone interview and two weeks later the hiring manager interviewed me also by phone. They basically asked questions about experiences on the resume and talked about the responsibilities of the position. They made a decision a week later. The whole process was pretty quick.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was pretty standard with 2-4 behavior questions and without extremely unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Turner Broadcasting in April 2014.

Long process. With little knowledge on where the process is headed. I had to keep a close touch with the recruiting team to understand my positionin the interview process. It took a good 3 months for them to make a decision

None at all