Turner Broadcasting Marketing Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Turner Broadcasting in July 2011.

I've been on numerous interviews throughout Turner, and none of them have been overly strenuous. Everyone has always been very relaxed and welcoming. If you have the opportunity to get an interview, it means they already have a strong interest in you and will guide you to positions that will most likely fit your interests. If you don't get offered one position, they have directed me and reached out to me for other positions.

The main flaw of Turner's hiring process is that is takes forever. I literally applied for the position in April/May and wasn't actually offered the position until late August.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Turner? Are you familiar with our brands?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Turner Broadcasting

Marketing Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Turner Broadcasting in February 2010.

Very friendly environment and cordial. Not uptight at all. Multicultural and international. Great work culture and people make you feel nice. They took the time to get to know me and introduce me to other few people within the same unit. Even though opportunities were not available at the time, they offered to follow up and asked to keep in touch.

Interview Questions
    • How would you transfer for knowledge to this industry?   Answer Question

Worked for Turner Broadcasting? Contribute to the Community!