Turner Broadcasting Project Manager Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Turner Broadcasting (Atlanta, GA) in May 2010.

Interview

I had a phone interview with an HR person from Turner and scheduled an interview. On my interview day, I interviewed with the a couple of managers and then met the client and had a few interviews with them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about 3 difficult situations you encountered with a client and how did you over come them?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need, since they offered 10K more than I was making

Other Interview Reviews for Turner Broadcasting

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Turner Broadcasting (Atlanta, GA) in September 2009.

Interview

Phone Interview with recruiter. In-Person interview with hiring manager. In-Person interview with Director of department. Offer made. Whole process takes about 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Typical Project Management Interview where you explain your background and past experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told there was no room for negotiation. Also they do not negotiate on PTO days.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Turner Broadcasting (Atlanta, GA) in April 2009.

Interview

Initial phone interview, then multiple 1:1 interviews, then final round group interview with clients.

Interview Questions

• Please show us your project portfolio   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, but I get the feeling you can.