Turner Broadcasting

www.turner.com

Turner Broadcasting Project Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Turner Broadcasting in May 2010.

I had a phone interview with an HR person from Turner and scheduled an interview. On my interview day, I interviewed with the a couple of managers and then met the client and had a few interviews with them.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about 3 difficult situations you encountered with a client and how did you over come them?   View Answer
No need, since they offered 10K more than I was making

Other Interview Reviews for Turner Broadcasting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Turner Broadcasting in September 2009.

Phone Interview with recruiter. In-Person interview with hiring manager. In-Person interview with Director of department. Offer made. Whole process takes about 6 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Typical Project Management Interview where you explain your background and past experiences.   Answer Question
    I was told there was no room for negotiation. Also they do not negotiate on PTO days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Turner Broadcasting in April 2009.

Initial phone interview, then multiple 1:1 interviews, then final round group interview with clients.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate, but I get the feeling you can.