Turner Broadcasting

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Turner Broadcasting in September 2009.

Interview Details – Phone Interview with recruiter. In-Person interview with hiring manager. In-Person interview with Director of department. Offer made. Whole process takes about 6 weeks.

Interview Question – Typical Project Management Interview where you explain your background and past experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told there was no room for negotiation. Also they do not negotiate on PTO days.

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Turner Broadcasting in May 2010.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with an HR person from Turner and scheduled an interview. On my interview day, I interviewed with the a couple of managers and then met the client and had a few interviews with them.

Interview Question – Tell me about 3 difficult situations you encountered with a client and how did you over come them?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No need, since they offered 10K more than I was making

Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Turner Broadcasting in April 2009.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview, then multiple 1:1 interviews, then final round group interview with clients.

Interview Question – Please show us your project portfolio   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate, but I get the feeling you can.

Worked for Turner Broadcasting? Contribute to the Community!