Turner Broadcasting

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Assistant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Turner Broadcasting.

Interview Details – I was first contacted by a recruiter for a phone call. Then, a few weeks later I had a phone call with the team for my first interview. I had 2 more interviews after that, all in the same week, where I was able to speak to almost everyone on the team. Overall interview process from first phone interview to the time I was hired was about 2 weeks.

Interview Question – All questions were pretty straightforward and expected

Why do you want to work for us?
What makes you stand out from other applicants?
What was a challenge you faced in previous job?
  Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Turner Broadcasting in December 2010.

Interview Details – Varies from position to position.

Interview Question – What is 70% of 70.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I just accepted.

Sales Assistant

I applied online and interviewed at Turner Broadcasting.

Interview Details – Very short phone interview. Recruiter was late calling. Usual questions and felt really good about my answers. Said that we would "be in touch". Never called. I attempted to call the recruiter and left a message to please call back regarding where they were in the hiring process. Still did not get a call back. Only realized I did not get the position because I saw that the online position listing was gone. Very unprofessional.

Interview Question – What would your past supervisor say about you?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Sales Assistant

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Turner Broadcasting in December 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was very long. Basically, if you're selected to interview on the phone for a screening, and pass, you're pretty much in. Once you have the numerous one on one interviews, they basically already know they're going to hire you and be sure not to screw any of that up. Talk about what's on your resume, afterall, that is what got you there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation in this position, I doubt others.

Sales Assistant

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Turner Broadcasting in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the company for an interview. I flew to the city it was in, and met with four different people. All four peopel asked me the same questions, which could have saved some time if they would have just interviewed me all at once. They said they needed to make a decision right away, and I would have to start in two weeks. I kept following up, and then a month and one week later, I heard that I did not receive the job offer. It was nerve-racking and a waste of time.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to sell someone on an idea and/or product?   Answer Question

Worked for Turner Broadcasting? Contribute to the Community!