Turner Broadcasting

Turner Broadcasting Sales Assistant Interview Questions

2.5

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Turner Broadcasting.

I was first contacted by a recruiter for a phone call. Then, a few weeks later I had a phone call with the team for my first interview. I had 2 more interviews after that, all in the same week, where I was able to speak to almost everyone on the team. Overall interview process from first phone interview to the time I was hired was about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • All questions were pretty straightforward and expected

Why do you want to work for us?
    What makes you stand out from other applicants?
    What was a challenge you faced in previous job?

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Turner Broadcasting

Sales Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Turner Broadcasting.

Very short phone interview. Recruiter was late calling. Usual questions and felt really good about my answers. Said that we would "be in touch". Never called. I attempted to call the recruiter and left a message to please call back regarding where they were in the hiring process. Still did not get a call back. Only realized I did not get the position because I saw that the online position listing was gone. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • What would your past supervisor say about you?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Turner Broadcasting in December 2010.

Varies from position to position.

I just accepted.

Sales Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Turner Broadcasting in December 2010.

The interview process was very long. Basically, if you're selected to interview on the phone for a screening, and pass, you're pretty much in. Once you have the numerous one on one interviews, they basically already know they're going to hire you and be sure not to screw any of that up. Talk about what's on your resume, afterall, that is what got you there.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation in this position, I doubt others.

Sales Assistant Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Turner Broadcasting in May 2010.

I was contacted by the company for an interview. I flew to the city it was in, and met with four different people. All four peopel asked me the same questions, which could have saved some time if they would have just interviewed me all at once. They said they needed to make a decision right away, and I would have to start in two weeks. I kept following up, and then a month and one week later, I heard that I did not receive the job offer. It was nerve-racking and a waste of time.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to sell someone on an idea and/or product?   Answer Question