Turner Construction

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Project Engineer Interview

Assistant Project Engineer
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Turner Construction in April 2009.

Interview Details – Turner has a team of three people dedicated to the University's that they like to recruit from. I met them at the job fair and was called in for a 1st round interview. The 1st round interview was at my college with two Turner employees. The second round interview is at the Turner office with several of the upper level Project Executives and the Operations manager. The second round interviews also include a site visit to one of the active construction sites. My official offer came about two weeks after that from the HR department

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in construction?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, the job market was very poor

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Assistant Project Engineer Interview

Assistant Project Engineer
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Turner Construction in October 2012.

Interview Details – Approached through a university job fair and was signed up to do interviews at the career center. Was allotted a half hour slot but my personal interview ran about 1 hr. Was asked primarily situational based questions. Eg. have you ever been in the middle of a conflict, how did you handle it? what would you do if you were asked to do something unethical, how would you handle that? etc.
Ended the interview by being told I'd be contacted in late december, (the interview was in october, have not heard yet). Takes forever, i'll be graduated by then! Overall interview was fine. Interviewer was very personable and friendly. Wish i had more time to have a conversation and ask questions!

Interview Question – I think the unethical questions was definitely hardest to answer. You know what the interviewer wants to hear, but how do you make it memorable?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Turner Construction

Worked for Turner Construction? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Turner Construction Assistant Project Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Turner Construction employees and interview candidates.