Turner Construction Field Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Turner Construction (Miami, FL).

Interview

I was selected for the second round interview. The agenda included six interview sessions, lunch and a job site tour. The working environment and the people seemed to be fantastic. Everyone was very friendly and professional. I got a job offer, however, I got another job offer that didn't require to move.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Turner Construction

Field Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Turner Construction.

Interview

I submitted my application and resume online along with filling in all the information required. I did this for multiple field engineer positions since I only have about 3 years experience along with a civil engineering degree. Within an hour of doing this I got about 4-5 rejection emails so applied to a position no experience and high school degree got an quick rejection as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Turner Construction (East Birmingham, AL) in March 2015.

Interview

I met Turner employees through a career fair. From there we talked for about 10 minutes and then they asked me to come to a first round interview. I interviewed the next day on campus and then they asked me for a second interview about two weeks later. I have not had the second interview yet.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Turner Construction (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Intense, but great interview process! Start the day early. Meet with interviewers. Have four 30 minute interviews with four different interviewers. Lunch. Then site tour. This is a really good way in my opinion of meeting everyone around the office and get comfortable with everyone.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you faced an unethical situation and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Turner Construction.

Interview

Pretty simple behavioral questions. The gentlemen was very nice and didn't grill me. Dress semi formal (tie not needed). answer everything in detail. I did not receive a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were in a group and someone didn't pull their weight.   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Interview

Started by meeting representatives at my college career fair. Then I was asked to submit a resume via campus drop. Was called for campus interview and then asked to office from there.

Interview Questions

• Why are you considering construction?   Answer Question
    • Describe a challenge you've faced in the last year and outline your thought process for addressing it   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Turner Construction.

Interview

Started off by meeting the employees of Turner at the career fair and hit it off well, they told me to come to the on campus info session and also to sign up for the on campus interview. Did both and just received a call back for the second round at their office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Turner Construction (Miami, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

Full day interview with several people in the company with different roles. From business development, superintendent, SPD, and HR. Lunch was provided and one superintendent was able to take us to a job site to tour and learn from the workers on the field at the time and how they worked along with responsibilities.

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Turner Construction in October 2014.

Interview

Started with an on campus interview. Some what laid back with a few simple questions about my resume. Got invited to second round interview about a week later. Second round consisted of a dinner with Turner employees and about 10 other candidates. The next morning we all interviewed with about 6 people in the office. The office interviews are very laid back. Their main goal is to see if you are personable and that you would get along with everyone else at the company. Express your interest and be personable and you will do fine. Received an offer about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Explain an unethical situation you had to deal with and how did you come to a solution   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Turner Construction.

Interview

4 Interview. 3 Non-technical. One HR