Turner Construction

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Controls Engineer Interview

Project Controls Engineer
Cairo (Egypt)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Turner Construction in April 2010.

Interview Details – A friend of mine sent my resume to a guy inside the Company when he told him that they are looking for PCS engineer. There were two interviews, technical and the other with the general manager for the salary. The technical part was very easy for me and the guy was impressed.

Interview Question – Preferred method for Claims analysis   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Try to check how much people of your same experience get paid. It was just one minute negotiation. I want this Number ok? they offered me less. I insisted on my number and I got it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Controls Engineer Interview

Project Controls Engineer
Alexandria (Egypt)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Turner Construction in April 2010.

Interview Details – A friend of mine sent my resume to the PCS manager who called me for quick phone interview, He called me 2 days letter for 1:1 interview which was only 30 minutes. I got another call 3 days later for another interview with the operations manager which was only for negotiating salary. I got the offer a week later and I have accepted it.

Interview Question – Do you know how to perform a schedule delay analysis?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate. Know something about the salaries in the company you are going to and know your market value to ask for a reasonable number.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Turner Construction

Worked for Turner Construction? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Turner Construction Project Controls Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Turner Construction employees and interview candidates.