Turner Construction

Turner Construction Project Controls Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Turner Construction in April 2010.

A friend of mine sent my resume to a guy inside the Company when he told him that they are looking for PCS engineer. There were two interviews, technical and the other with the general manager for the salary. The technical part was very easy for me and the guy was impressed.

Interview Questions
Try to check how much people of your same experience get paid. It was just one minute negotiation. I want this Number ok? they offered me less. I insisted on my number and I got it.

Other Interview Reviews for Turner Construction

Project Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria (Egypt)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria (Egypt)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Turner Construction in April 2010.

A friend of mine sent my resume to the PCS manager who called me for quick phone interview, He called me 2 days letter for 1:1 interview which was only 30 minutes. I got another call 3 days later for another interview with the operations manager which was only for negotiating salary. I got the offer a week later and I have accepted it.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know how to perform a schedule delay analysis?   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate. Know something about the salaries in the company you are going to and know your market value to ask for a reasonable number.