Turner Construction

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Turner Construction in May 2013.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume for an advertised position approximately four months prior to being contacted for an interview. I had an initial telephone interview with Corporate HR, which led to a phone interview with an Executive in Seattle, WA. This led to a breakfast meeting / interview with the local Operations Manager. I then received an offer within one week.

Negotiation Details – Get as much as you can up-front prior to accepting. This is your last chance before falling into the typical company annual review, etc.

Dallas, TX

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Turner Construction in April 2010.

Interview Details – The first interview was one on one with the head of HR. It was mostly info about the company and time for me to ask questions. The second round interview consisted of behavioral questions with 4 different engineers. They followed up with me and gave me an offer less than a week later.

Interview Questions

Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Turner Construction in July 2010.

Interview Details – Employee referral contact set up meeting with General Manager, we had interview going over my resume, job history, clients, roles, challenges. Went to lunch, then met with other members of the office leadership or department managers. People all very professional, personable, approachable, clearly enjoyed working there and doing what they were doing with others around them.

Interview Question – What are some specific examples of things you did that showed you went above and beyond what a customer would expect?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Project Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Turner Construction in March 2011.

Interview Details – being hired out of the university into entry position; interviewed by 8 people for 30min each followed by lunch then a job site visit

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – not negotiable

Worked for Turner Construction? Contribute to the Community!