Turner Construction Project Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 18, 2014
5 interviews

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Two separate interviews. First interview was with two project executives and the office vice president. Real easy and relaxed interview style. The project executives were asking behavioral questions. Second interview with human resource manager and another vice president and one project executive.

Other Interview Reviews for Turner Construction

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Turner Construction in May 2013.

I submitted my resume for an advertised position approximately four months prior to being contacted for an interview. I had an initial telephone interview with Corporate HR, which led to a phone interview with an Executive in Seattle, WA. This led to a breakfast meeting / interview with the local Operations Manager. I then received an offer within one week.

Get as much as you can up-front prior to accepting. This is your last chance before falling into the typical company annual review, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Turner Construction in April 2010.

The first interview was one on one with the head of HR. It was mostly info about the company and time for me to ask questions. The second round interview consisted of behavioral questions with 4 different engineers. They followed up with me and gave me an offer less than a week later.

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Turner Construction in July 2010.

Employee referral contact set up meeting with General Manager, we had interview going over my resume, job history, clients, roles, challenges. Went to lunch, then met with other members of the office leadership or department managers. People all very professional, personable, approachable, clearly enjoyed working there and doing what they were doing with others around them.

Interview Questions
    • What are some specific examples of things you did that showed you went above and beyond what a customer would expect?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Turner Construction in March 2011.

being hired out of the university into entry position; interviewed by 8 people for 30min each followed by lunch then a job site visit

not negotiable

Worked for Turner Construction? Contribute to the Community!